Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Why do you think that those cherries are ugly?

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Your crab apples look so much better than mine ever do. By this time of the year my tree is bare and the apples have long turned to mush.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Down hill from here

Woke up this AM to 5-10cm of snow on the ground and the sound of the snowplow roaring by dumping his load of salt on the roads. Time to put the summer bike away and break out the winter beater for that once a week or every two week ride supplemented by the spinning classes. Been through many season changes, but am still amazed to see how quickly summer goes by. Great cherry tree photo. I'll use it as my background for a while.

·
Frog Whisperer
41,025 Posts
view from my window

not just the snow, yesterday was mild, light winds, sunny, 25 degrees (F), I woke up this morning to 6.9 dgrees (again F) and an 8 mph breeze. Methinks that THIS is what they were saving us for when they gave us the 55 degrees last weekend! (they being the cycling gods)

AND I lent my log splitter to me neighbors yesterday and decided i'd cut wood today....so this just begs the question....how cold is too cold...(for what ? not part of the question)

btw 531..that really is a pretty picture.....AS A PICTURE not as a view out the window...lol

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,267 Posts
Last weekend we had low 60s, this weekend low 30s. Thankfully no ice or snow, so I still got out for 90 minutes yesterday. Fixed of course.

·
Darling of The Lounge
4,836 Posts
Hang in there!

Having lived in Colorado, I've had my share of winter weather. I don't miss the snow. It's about 40 degrees at the moment where I live, with the high expected to hit the 70's by afternoon. It's one of those days here on the California Central Coast where you leave the house wearing arm and leg warmers, and come back with your jersey zipped wide open.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.