Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BS the DC
1,426 Posts
That looks good enough to eat. Miss M will love it!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'd take either one, both would be nice though, one riding the other.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Actually, I think she's going to be extremely disappointed with it. Tell ya what, because I'm a caring nuturer and because I don't want to see you sleeping in the back yard, PM me and I'll send you an address that you can mail this eyesore to. I'll ensure the Lovely Miss M never has to see this.

I'll do all that just for you. Honest.

·
"It's alive!"
1,454 Posts
MB1 said:
Hot [email protected]

Think Miss M will like it?
I don't know who Miss M is, but if she does not like it, I will be glad to take it off your hands.

Or you could dip it in marshmallows and eat it with a spoon...

Very, very nice,

FBB

PS: When do we get to see it all built up?

·
Big is relative
11,901 Posts
sn69 said:
Actually, I think she's going to be extremely disappointed with it. Tell ya what, because I'm a caring nuturer and because I don't want to see you sleeping in the back yard, PM me and I'll send you an address that you can mail this eyesore to. I'll ensure the Lovely Miss M never has to see this.

I'll do all that just for you. Honest.
dude, have you seen a picture of her bike next to his? She rides something like a 38cm!!!! Not a big woman, probably no draft at all.

·
Premium Member
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is where we got ours....

Peith said:
CAN I GET ONE AT MY LOCAL TREK DEALER??? (wink ;))
Any good Trek dealer is bound to have several in stock. Just be careful they don't try to upgrade you to a 7000 or Mad-one :rolleyes: .

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,029 Posts
Which bike is she replacing?

beautiful bike....I hope you let her pick the colors.

I thought she had a riv..tht she liked.

Len

·
Premium Member
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Len J said:
beautiful bike....I hope you let her pick the colors.
No, she lets me pick the colors since I seem to be doing ok. All she ever says is, "I don't want anything flashy."

This isn't exactly flashy, is it?

BTW this is a re-paint, after 40,000+miles it was time. (Wait utill you see her new Waterford in a couple of weeks :eek: ).

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
The black CK headset doesn't quite "go" with the rest of the frame. Everything else if fine. The color isn't quite my cup of tea (neither are the canti's), but I'm sure most everybody else would love it.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,364 Posts
Love it

Gorgeous. Daring. It's so rare to see earth tones on mechanical devices these days. It may not designate "speed," but it sure comforts the eye! So refreshing!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
Buutifull.

Will we see it at the NSOCE century?? Looks tasty enough to eat.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.