Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my Parlee Z1x built. Received the frame around Christmas and have been waiting for Alpha Q GS10 to be released and so here it is.

-Custom Z1x w/ flame paint
-Record carbon CT
-Zipp bar/stem
-Phil Wood BB
-Speedplay X2
-Topolinos
-Conti attack/force

I had the opportunity to ride Bob Parlee's bike this past fall for 3 days while he was at Interbike and I loved its road manners. Noticeable difference from my Seven Axiom Ti in ride quality...climbs effortlessly (it, not me, as I weigh 200 lbs), excellent acceleration (feels like every bit of effort goes into forward motion) and all day comfort (rode 3 days in a row of 50-60 miles and felt like I could go another 50-60 at the end of each day and felt great the morning after) and I didn't even have it dialed in to my fit (I actually rode Bob's saddle on day 1). I was a little hesitant about the paint job but it came out real nice. Please don't drool on the paint :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow!!!

Vy nice bike!! I usually am not a fan of "unique" paint jobs, but yours is amazingly nice. Really superb work, it looks great. Who did the paint? Whoever it is pass my congratulations on to them. Love those Parlees, Bob is a master but out of my price range. The only CF bikes that do it for me are those coming out of Bob's shop. Congrats on a stunning and superior ride!

SPG

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
Hey Moose!

Moosedryvr said:
Vy nice bike!! I usually am not a fan of "unique" paint jobs, but yours is amazingly nice. Really superb work, it looks great. Who did the paint? Whoever it is pass my congratulations on to them. Love those Parlees, Bob is a master but out of my price range. The only CF bikes that do it for me are those coming out of Bob's shop. Congrats on a stunning and superior ride!

SPG
Where's my pic of that WartHog!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Very hot Parlee with equally hot Topolino's - drool . . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts