Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in?

I'm 90%, pending vacation approval from the boss.

Will do the 100 mile cat 4 race.

When / if I get shelled will commence the rest stops / social portion of the ride.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This will be my first HTH100, so I'm looking forward to it, but the the drive from Houston is soooooo long. I just did the Katy Flatlands 100 recently, so hopefully I can handle another century ride in August.

·
Registered
761 Posts
DSE said:
This will be my first HTH100, so I'm looking forward to it, but the the drive from Houston is soooooo long. I just did the Katy Flatlands 100 recently, so hopefully I can handle another century ride in August.
I did the Katy 100 too. It was so friggin hot towards the end. My arms got cooked like fajitas.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Doing the 100 miles for the 1st time this year. Done the 100K the last couple of years. My riding buddy backed out this year and my other buddy wants to do the 100 miles but has not trained much. Sometimes I need that motivation to keep going especially near the end. Anyone want to pull me?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.