Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
Maybe start with their official website and go from there. What kind of communication medium are you in that you don't know how to contact people?
Well that made me LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,986 Posts
I'm going to use this in my class to explain why this generation is delusionally arrogant. Thank you.

·
Banned
Bianchi Nuovo Alloro, Lemond Etape
2,299 Posts
He reads my Tour de France discussion posts. But I think he tunes out once the tour is over. You could post him a note on one the TdF 2022 predictions thread - he will read it soon enough.

·
Proud luddite
7,268 Posts
If you get ahold of him, tell him the neutral zone is so unnecessary. Go all out from the start is what I say. Also, they need to put up some prize money for the Lantern Rouge. And scrap the green jersey….it’s dumb.

·
Administrator
13,057 Posts
One change: you can only win one jersey. So yellow doesn't get the white and polka dots in Paris.

·
Registered
9,182 Posts
One change: you can only win one jersey. So yellow doesn't get the white and polka dots in Paris.
I wouldn't like this change. If someone is that dominant they've earned those jerseys. Other wise the polka dots goes to the first loser in the mountains. Same would go for the white or green. The winner of the classification should get the jersey.

Bring back the jersey for the Lantern Rouge, that's a battle worth contesting.

·
What the what???
12,922 Posts
And while you’ve got him… let’s shorten each stage to 100km max. These daily marathons just become a snooze-fest until the last 30k or so.

·
Proud luddite
7,268 Posts
And while you’ve got him… let’s shorten each stage to 100km max. These daily marathons just become a snooze-fest until the last 30k or so.
The most boring of all stages is the ITT. To make it more exciting, have all the riders start at the same time with no drafting allowed. It would be mayhem and quite the spectacle to watch.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The most boring of all stages is the ITT. To make it more exciting, have all the riders start at the same time with no drafting allowed. It would be mayhem and quite the spectacle to watch.
Didn't they do that once? As I recall, they had a mass start uphill time trial, and the racers started out in a triangular 'grid' separated from each other.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.