Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always think I look cutest when I'm wearing girl sweat pants and a t-shirt with my hair thrown back, but I always feel hottest when I'm dressed to the nines in full makeup? Just something to ponder.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
paint said:
I always think I look cutest when I'm wearing girl sweat pants and a t-shirt with my hair thrown back, but I always feel hottest when I'm dressed to the nines in full makeup? Just something to ponder.
Cute and hot are related but not the same ;) Personally, I felt cuter and hotter when I was more slender. :rolleyes:

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I guess that's true that cute and hot are different. I guess I didn't think of it that way.

Weight notwithstanding - I always feel better when I'm slimmer, the level of cute/hotness I feel goes up or down in inverse proportion to my weight. But I'm always more comfy and feel cutest in sweats and always feel hottest in dress. I am stressing. This is stupid.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
paint said:
Useless without PICs.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
paint said:
Yeah, I guess that's true that cute and hot are different. I guess I didn't think of it that way.

Weight notwithstanding - I always feel better when I'm slimmer, the level of cute/hotness I feel goes up or down in inverse proportion to my weight. But I'm always more comfy and feel cutest in sweats and always feel hottest in dress. I am stressing. This is stupid.
how about those girls who wear high heels to class? that drives me crazy to hear you clomping around while the professor is talking. also if you could stop wearing ugg boots and ugly skirts that would be great. actually if you could stop wearing those huge freaking glasses that look like motorcycle visors that would be even better.

seriously, jeans and a t shirt are all you need.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yarble said:
seriously, jeans and a t shirt are all you need.
I would never never ever dress up for class. The dressiest I ever get is jeans + t-shirt. Yer lucky if I don't show up in my pajamas. Asking for more than jeans and a t-shirt is ridiculous and out of the question fer sure.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KenB said:
Needs a manicure.
No way. My nails are all clean and even and not too long. Manicures are a PIA and fake nails are the devil.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
paint said:
No way. My nails are all clean and even and not too long. Manicures are a PIA and fake nails are the devil.
Can't tell from that pic. I hate fancy nail jobs. Natural is the only way to go.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Someone tell me why there are no pics yet.

as good of a question as

but why is the rum gone...

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
paint said:
Okay...you absolutely must post some pics, otherwise my imagination will run wild......

Mmmmmmmm Paint, the hot Chica.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts