Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
read thru them again......

edit: btw kiddo I been using it since you were 23...... (and I was 53)
SWEET. :D You're my dad's age and yet you're tech-savvy. That's cool in my books.

I guess I need to work on my reading skills. :p

Edit: You clip the maps to your bars? :confused:

Edit again: OH, I get it. GPS is a map clipped to the bars. Figuratively. Wow, call me Captain Slow, I should change my name.

·
Frog Whisperer
41,018 Posts
wagonman01 said:
SWEET. :D You're my dad's age and yet you're tech-savvy. That's cool in my books.

I guess I need to work on my reading skills. :p
I got kids you age too......and as far as the tech savy..........I've been online since you were 11 or so (pre windows 95).....heheheheh who do you think invented the internet and all this technology?.....wasn't 20 year old kids!

Shoot my mom has been using a computer (and online) since 1996 (and she is 80 now)

btw, I think you might find that there are large percentage of us here that are "long of tooth" and the reason most don't tally their mileage is that they flat out don't care (even though they rack up 2,000 to 10,000 miles or more a year.

Welcome to roadbike review kid.......LOL
Where sometimes the only technology that matters is 2 wheels, 2 pedals and a saddle.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.