Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,793 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
Good to see the doping forum is still the absolute bottom of the page, though.
The Kind Denizens of the Doping Board probably take exception to their status. :)

·
Administrator
12,959 Posts
Amusingly enough- the Moderator Forum is the actual rock bottom of the forum list if you get to see it.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,793 Posts
Coolhand said:
Amusingly enough- the Moderator Forum is the actual rock bottom of the forum list if you get to see it.
That has to sting.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
The site feedback forum has been there since 2004 when the new software was adopted.

Where you been?

len

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
You Must Wait 30 Seconds Between Posts!!!!

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Pretty sure nobody that can actually do anything about site problems actually reads that forum.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Jim311 said:
Pretty sure nobody that can actually do anything about site problems actually reads that forum.
I've posted some stuff there and had an action or response pretty quick.

len

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Len J said:
I've posted some stuff there and had an action or response pretty quick.

len
I posted in there about email notifications and they were working a couple hours later.

Then again, I posted about the godforsaken 30-second error and was completely ignored, and the problem persists.

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Maybe it's better here than over at MTBR.

Has anyone posted about this "wait 30 seconds" garbage over there? Why hasn't it been fixed? If it's not fixed soon I'm taking my money elsewhere darn it.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DrRoebuck said:
I posted in there about email notifications and they were working a couple hours later.

Then again, I posted about the godforsaken 30-second error and was completely ignored, and the problem persists.
I'm in there now about the 30 second error! And I replied to your email thread!

Exclamation points!!!

·
Tactle-neck
865 Posts
Jim311 said:
Maybe it's better here than over at MTBR.

Has anyone posted about this "wait 30 seconds" garbage over there? Why hasn't it been fixed? If it's not fixed soon I'm taking my money elsewhere darn it.
You get what you pay for I guess... :p

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Coolhand said:

The "Who are we going to ^&#% with today" thread is the top sticky in that forum.

(doh!, I probably just put myself at the top of the list)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts