Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me a few brands and models? I have been look for one and the only brands i know that has it are profile design and FSA.
Thanks.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Deda has on that is flattish:

·
chamois creme addict
1,479 Posts
Others

Jared said:
Can anyone give me a few brands and models? I have been look for one and the only brands i know that has it are profile design and FSA.
Thanks.
Easton EA70 is made with flat tops. Also the new Ritchey Streem is made in a Comp model that is aluminum with flat tops. Check both out at: Excel Sports

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,948 Posts
Jared said:
Thanks.
IRD makes one...IIRC 'Blackbird' something or other

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the choices..now i have a headache choosing them. I am leaning towards the CT and easton ones.

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
I've been in the market, too. It seems tough to find all the models that are made as available for sale.

ITM has the Lite Luxe Wing and the Millenium Wing.

One of the IRD bars is on a UPS truck on its way here. Ordered it straight from IRD, after a certain online establishment gave me a two-week runaround during which they told me three separate times they had shipped. When they finally admitted they hadn't even placed the order with IRD, I cancelled with them and ordered directly from IRD at the same price. It was on the truck the next day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts