Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
It's all ball bearings
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Informal poll: just trying to get an idea of how many races most folks have done so far this year (don't count mountain bike races, CX from last fall, indoor time trials, etc.)...?

Don't just answer if you've done some races, if the answer is zero then say so.

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,287 Posts
BenWA said:
Informal poll: just trying to get an idea of how many races most folks have done so far this year (don't count mountain bike races, CX from last fall, indoor time trials, etc.)...? Don't just answer if you've done some races, if the answer is zero then say so.

5 crits
2 road races
2 team time trials
1 individual time trial

·
Registered
91 Posts
As of today, taking a break

Due to a rather heavy collegiate season, 21.

8 crits, some of those were due to their being a collegiate and a uscf crit on the same day and me wanting to jump in.

8 RRs

4 TTTs

1 TT

And yea, as of today I think I'll have about a 3 week hiatus from racing.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
Counting today... 4 Crits and 4 TT's.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Alot!

22 races including 3 stage races(Valley of the Sun, San Dimas Stage Race, and Vuelta a Valencia) (3 days of racing counted as one.) I am having a ball too! I usually double or triple up on crit days. That's the advantage of being a masters racer.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow... make me feel lame. One road race (actually my first road race and CAT 5 race) and one time trial. Spent all of spring training for uphill time trial so now the season can actually begin once the races start back up again. Now back to training.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
2 crits (2 mechanicals) 2 DNF
4 TTs man I stink at TTs this year
1 RR 33rd Middle of the finishers and plenty that threw in the towel
1 HC 19th around top 1/3rd

first season as cat 3 and had less then stellar winter training...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.