Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wonderin how much is this bike I have is worth because im going overseas and i have no reason for it anymore i want to sell it so plz give me some advice. Thank you It is swiss made ill send some pics if needed thank you

· Worker Ant
199 Posts
i'll say more than a penny but less than 1 billion. how can you post a question like that without ANY info what so ever!!!??? it's one thing to not have a pic, but all you tell us is that it's swiss made. how bout a brand name, what parts does it have, what size is it. but the pic is important. to upload the pic, when you post your reply you see the go advanced button, click that. scroll down a bit to the additional options and you'll see the upload photo button. click that and upload the photo. once you do that, then you'll get your answers without (hopefully) all the smartass answers, myself included.

· Registered
3,431 Posts
OP: you have neither given a description of the bike nor posted any photos. You at least have to describe the bike - why don't you do that for starts?

Posting photos is done in the "advanced reply" page - there's a place to upload photos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.