Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my wife's birthday and a wake this week, on top of the regular boring work schedule, so I need to live vicariously through you folks.

Someone must have an interesting week coming up. Entertain me while I sit here with my coffee.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
robdamanii said:
.... on top of the regular boring work schedule, ....
Well, I'm for sure not doing any of that! :mad2: :D :cryin: :thumbsup:

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
Thursday is Asleep at the Wheel opening up for Lyle Lovett at the Wisconsin State Fair. After the show, resistance to the basketball-sized cream puffs will be futile. But that's all I got.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Should be pretty boring. Girlygirl and I might sneak off to the beach for an overnight on Sunday, but that's all that's planned. Work might be kinda OK, as I'm getting a lot of work nibbles from indie designers we know who have been starved for reliable programmers.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
4 Days in Atlanta on business, I'm expecting I'll either be with customers or working on software for them in my hotel room. I'm not expecting to be able to do much running around. I'm hoping to get together with TCon if I get a bit of free time. Then back to Lynchburg on Thursday to resume the normal life.

·
Boobies!
8,163 Posts
floor patching, sanding and refinishing...about 850 sf in our LR/DR/Entrance

I'd prefer boring work where I was getting paid.

Basketball-sized cream puffs interest me, though.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Work and more work- have to go do air and noise monitoring at several different construction sites this week

·
Master debator.
8,761 Posts
Looks like a slow week at work for a change. I will probably leave early every day. If I don't ride my bike I'll do yard work or just generally putz around the house. I doubt anyone will say an anything, when I have to work 60 hours a week I do, and when it's nice out and work is slow I am outta there. Probably won't even pack a lunch each day :p

·
"El Bwana"
4,399 Posts
San Antonio for two days and then a customer visit in Austin. Teo^3 are you back at the shop?

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
My computer died and I need to replace it. I'm now using a really slow computer with a flaky mouse and a keyboard that has different key spacings than my fingers are used to.

My credit union got liquidated and my accounts moved to a credit union in a different city. I need to figure out what to do about that.

The guy is supposed to let me know when he will be fixing my water heater.

I'm thinking about acquiring some alcohol for consumption to relax me.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Thhis week should be good work wise as the boss is out of the office until Thursday. Hoping to take a day in the week and get my kids over to Knott's Berry Farm.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
My manager is on jury duty for 10 days, so things should be pretty quiet. Minion trashed his back, so I may be on my own -- bliss.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
Dreading everyday I wake up because it might be the day I get axed.

Saturday I have a brewers game with coworkers. I will be cooking for them all, like always. possibly be the first time we all see a coworker who just had a double masecotomy and begone chemo Monday.

·
RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,457 Posts
Since I broke a tooth at dinner tonight, I imagine I'll be going to the dentist.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts