Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great steal by Appleby, but why didn't he drive to the hoop and tie it? He probably woulda got fouled and get a three point play to win it.. That one's gonna hurt for a long time!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I expected Connecticut's Huskies to be given the benefit of the doubt over my Huskies, and I was not disappointed. But I cannot believe the degree to which the floor tilted. I am contemplating going for a ride in the dark for a few hours because I am furious.

If this game had taken place on a neutral floor, the Washington Huskies are moving on to the Elite Eight. In regulation.

·
Registered
530 Posts
OK. A few minutes away and I have a better perspective. I'm proud of my Dawgs and the way they outplayed the #1 seed in their region. They may not have won on the scoreboard, but they showed everyone watching the game that they were the better team... that is, until they all ended up on the bench.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
I didn't care who won the game. Then towards the end of regulation it just seemed like Conn was done. So I started routing for UConn bc it didn't seem like they would win. As the saying goes "anything can happen in march". When they hit the 3 with 1.8 seconds left in reg, I knew they would win.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At the end of the game one of the Huskies standing next to Appleby said something like "we made so many mistakes all over the place." Gawd I think 4 Huskies fouled out? That's a lot of trips to the line for the Huskies. All in all, still a good game.

I love watching when I don't care who wins.

I thought BC got ripped by some poor officiating. Sucks when the refs end your season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts