Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's only a 'minor classic' but I love this race. Who's geeked up? Any predictions?
I'm thinking Bettini as I think he's peeved about the Amstel.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
atpjunkie said:
I know it's only a 'minor classic' but I love this race. Who's geeked up? Any predictions?
I'm thinking Bettini as I think he's peeved about the Amstel.
Someone from CSC......they are on a ROLL

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last year Jens got caught

after a long break right before the final trip up the Huy. I want Jens to get L-B-L.
Maybe Schleck again for FW. Yes CSC and QuickStep pretty much running things right now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Cycling.tv

Ok, kind of a dumb question, but I don't want to be wrong. I recently subscribed to cycling.tv premium and am psyched to catch tomorrow's race. I'm having a hard time figuring out what time their coverage starts though - it is listed as 19 April 2006 06:00 (GMT -7:00). Is that 6am Pacific (my time zone)? GMT from here is 8 hours off.... I'm so confused. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I've given up on trying to pick a winner of Fleche, it's too open. Some are trying to hold back for Liege, while others are going for it.

My question is, who hits the bottom of the Muur on the last lap, a break or what's left of the field?

I'm guessing a small break 3-6 sticks again.

If it is the field, who's the most explosive? My guess is Bettini holds back.
Di luca? Astroloa?

That is one wicked finish. I wish a Tour stage would finish up there. I think it would serve as a great change-up in the first week. What kind of time gaps could the GC riders open up on each other, 4-8 seconds plus the time bonus?

·
Registered
59 Posts
brock said:
Ok, kind of a dumb question, but I don't want to be wrong. I recently subscribed to cycling.tv premium and am psyched to catch tomorrow's race. I'm having a hard time figuring out what time their coverage starts though - it is listed as 19 April 2006 06:00 (GMT -7:00). Is that 6am Pacific (my time zone)? GMT from here is 8 hours off.... I'm so confused. Thanks!
Yes, I think the time is calculated from your system clock so the time should be right. I'm in the same time zone and will be getting for 6am as well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts