Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
nice, nice and noice.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
tasty critters too

You should have a beaver in there though

I have always wanted to say "hey nice beaver".

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Nice stuff. What camera?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tferris said:
And look, I ruined one for you!

Pardon me? Is a violation of the intellectual property right to modify the artist's work without his or her consent. Please, remove it off your post to show that you have the maturity to appreciate work of art. I participate in various wild life photography forums and what you have just did is an infringement of the intellectual property right. I am sending a request to the mod to have your post removed.

·
yup
2,726 Posts
Orbea_Carbon_Force said:
Pardon me? Is a violation of the intellectual property right to modify the artist's work without his or her consent. Please, remove it off your post to show that you have the maturity to appreciate work of art. I participate in various wild life photography forums and what you have just did is an infringement of the intellectual property right. I am sending a request to the mod to have your post removed.
Sorry, removed. I wasn't thinking. I was trying to make you laugh, which is a big part of this forum, but since I don't know you or realize how serious you are about your work, it was a bad judgment call and I apologize for offending you. But...just so you know, editing someone else's photo for fun in the lounge is a semi-common occurrence.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
It is S O P. I missed it (the mods), but those are great shots.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kram said:
It is S O P. I missed it (the mods), but those are great shots.

Thanks. Those who don't frequent any of the major photography forums, it is a real issue when someone can steal your photos and actually claim credits and making money of them.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts