Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
& other inanities

"Nuts About Rasberries & Chocolate Trek Mix"
It is sooo frickin' good!!!!:D But i must devour it in such a judicious manner. i only brought back 6 bags from Phoenix.:mad:

I am also sitting at my new home office desk and chair...it's real purty and the chair rules.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
JohnHenry said:
"Nuts About Rasberries & Chocolate Trek Mix"
Trek sucks.

//Setting up my home office after we get back from the Coopstravaganza, sometime next week.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bikeboy389 said:
Trek sucks.

//Setting up my home office after we get back from the Coopstravaganza, sometime next week.
Lance said he loves it.

edit: make sure you have good recovery time.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
I am about to enjoy an apple.

BTW a handful of that crap you are eating is fine but you keep grazing on that for a while and you won't need any more calories for the day (or week depending on how much you exercise).

BTW2 Treks are o.k.

·
I Am a Meat Popsicle
222 Posts
Are treks good bikes?

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MB1 said:
I am about to enjoy an apple.

BTW a handful of that crap you are eating is fine but you keep grazing on that for a while and you won't need any more calories for the day (or week depending on how much you exercise).

BTW2 Treks are o.k.
I just ate about 8 ounces, a cup of chocolate pudding, and a cup of jello with fresh fruit, and I am about to go get some fresh cut mango out of the 'fridge.
Do I eat too much?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Somebody gave me a couple 22oz bombers of Trader Joe's Ale for Christmas last year, it had a very nice but unique flavor. I've had an ale that tasted like it in the past but I still couldn't identify that flavor even after the second bottle...gonna have to get some more of that stuff.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
JohnHenry said:
I just ate about 8 ounces, a cup of chocolate pudding, and a cup of jello with fresh fruit, and I am about to go get some fresh cut mango out of the 'fridge.
Do I eat too much?
Not if you ride 100 miles every day and twice on weekends.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MB1 said:
Not if you ride 100 miles every day and twice on weekends.
I am putting the mango back in the 'fridge (I believe I scarfed down about 2 mango worth). Damn Thee snacking urge!!!!

edit: at least I used fat free/sugar free cool whip on the mango.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts