Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Not feeling it. Not a fan of mixed materials. Metal lugs joined to carbon tubes are marginally better than frames like the Odanata, ID8, Elium, et al.

But cool that you love it. What does it cost? You gonna PTT?

·
Registered
335 Posts
When I went to get my first "real" bike (i.e., one that didn't come from Western Auto or Sears) my Dad took me to Dallas to a real bike shop. While I was browsing one of the shop guys was showing my dad his bike, and my dad was oohing and aahing. After we settled on a Univega 12 speed (ha! 12 speeds! All those guys at school with 10 speeds will be jealous) and left, I asked my dad why that guy had his name plastered on his bike. He was confused and I said something like "Isn't his name Bruce Gordon?"

That was the day I learned you could have a bike custom made for you....

·
Registered
10 Posts
GROSS.

Honestly, not at all my taste. The lugged parts looked sexy, but the overall geometry and shape makes it look like a granny bike. And having amazing SRAM Red components on such an awkward looking bike just feels wrong.

But, to each his own.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
When I could only the cantilever cable I was turned off, but expanding the pic...

Yeah that's pretty cool. That and the front rack setup. Something about that bike doesn't look fun, though.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
It reminds me of the Graftek frame one of my LBS's tried to sell me 30 years ago, glad I didn't buy it. Technology is better now so it should hold up better. Nice frames overall.

·
9,790 Posts
That bike makes me happy inside...

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I must have an emotional disability; I never fall in love with inanimate objects.

I do have aesthetic reactions to objects. My reaction to those pictures is not strongly positive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.