Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master debator.
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be a good game tonight. I can't wait!

I can do without all the Favre bs though. And if I hear that destiny crap and about Katrina and the Saints blah blah blah I'll throw something at the t.v.

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
robdamanii said:
Sick of hearing about that baby Favre. Suck it up princess and play the game. Stop whining.
Tonight is just going to be announcers slobbering over Favre. No thanks.

·
"El Bwana"
4,399 Posts
azpeterb said:
Wow, that game sucked. I was hoping for a ton of offense and scoring. Oh well.
^^^^^This^^^^^

I turned it on in the 3rd quarter and was snoring by the start of the 4th. With the Broncos ready to stink it up again, I'll have some nice NNC on Sundays.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I have Visanthe, AP and Ryan Longwell (kicker) all on my fantasy team for some reason. Thanks for that stellar offensive performance, guys.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Andrew1 said:
I have Visanthe, AP and Ryan Longwell (kicker) all on my fantasy team for some reason. Thanks for that stellar offensive performance, guys.
13 points from a TE is pretty good.
I was lucky I had Visanthe and Pierre Thomas starting last night and both scored.

·
Proud luddite
7,190 Posts
2cflyr said:
like i said in my weekend football thread, F**king Farve
I was listening to ESPN radio this morning and they pointed out that the last 4 years, Favre has struggled in the season opener. So he may just be continuing that tradition, or he may be too old to be any good....we should know in a week or two.

·
Yo no fui.
8,081 Posts
I am ready for some football to the extent the roads will be empty during Bronco games. Let's hope for some OT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts