Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In spite of my undying love for my darling Celeste, I thought nothing about jumping on my red-headed plastic Trek and riding her hard and riding her long today.

I did some stuff around here for a bit, then suited up and hit the road. There was so little wind that I could not even tell which direction it was coming from. I headed south and it appeared to be from the SSE. as I got further from home it started to pick up in velocity...BUT.......it stayed the same direction!

What a wonderful ride. It was mid to upper 60's and sunny. It started to get overcast when I was almost home but that was behind me.

48 miles of fabulous conditions....I love fall/late summer riding....THIS is what makes WI great!

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you are just channeling celeste.........................................

·
Registered
296 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
I think you are just channeling celeste.........................................

not sure who celeste is..............but if they hate you as well then yes im channeling them lol

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just gotta ride.........................and ride........and ride.................been a crap summer, stinking hot and wet...with bugs. I am almost a 1000 miles behind where I should be by this date. It's gonna take a whole lot of 50 mile days to get me over the 3000 mile mark for the year. I mean I MIGHT be able to do it.....but I doubt it.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Celeste in my Bianchi...named by color

·
Non non normal
10,094 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
I just gotta ride.........................and ride........and ride.................been a crap summer, stinking hot and wet...with bugs. I am almost a 1000 miles behind where I should be by this date. It's gonna take a whole lot of 50 mile days to get me over the 3000 mile mark for the year. I mean I MIGHT be able to do it.....but I doubt it.

Ride the one that motivates you to ride hard.

I am on track for my goal for the year. I have 105 miles in this week so far and all on an overweight huzzy named Soma Paloma.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
on top of the weather being the pits, we had my daughters graduation, and moving...and moving...and a huge family re-union and another daughter moving and my mother-in-laws dementia and broken hip and my mom's new knee...I will ride ANYTHING.....so I guess I am a wh()re for real!

·
slow rider
385 Posts
Why do you hate steel? and yes, you are a wh( ; )re.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2cflyr said:
at least that's what your wife thinks, right?
I named my wife by color too.....I call her white girl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts