Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy I wanted to make this trip, and spend a few days riding in the warm sun and not having to answer the phone or respond to email.

Life has a way of intruding and instead of being in SD I am home after come back from yet another unplanned trip out of town.

Looks like the weather was fine and a good turnout. Hope everyone enjoyed. I wonder what Gregg is going to do with Snap's soul? Surely it is trapped inside his camera ........

Being home I did get out over the weekend, it snowed both days during my ride - that's when I'm the only guy out on a bike.

Ran into a couple out today - before the snow started - he on a Woodrup, she on a Dawes. Cool, meeting people on the road and their on my kinda bikes!

Not like being in the sun in SD but at least I got to turn some pedals.

Hope you all had fun.

Even worse, the Classic Rendezvous Cirque this year is in Greensboro, NC. It would take me a full day to get there, and another full day back. Guess I will not be going to Cirque this year either ............ :(

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Looks like the weather was fine and a good turnout. Hope everyone enjoyed. I wonder what Gregg is going to do with Snap's soul? Surely it is trapped inside his camera ........

does digital do that too?

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
lousylegs said:

does digital do that too?
Digital does it too, but it's even more dangerous because the soul can be deleted with the push of a button.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Digital does it too, but it's even more dangerous because the soul can be deleted with the push of a button.
well, at least the threat of that is a way to keep Snap in line, as she seems to be known for causing trouble. :D

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Not just jealous about the trip but also the bikes

Man, if the gang ends up riding up here at Tahoe this summer by some chance and a bit of good luck I'm going to be feeling like white trash riding my cheapo Felt next to all the "nice" bikes. Oh well. I sure wish I could have made that trip too. Sounds like it was a blast.

·
cyclist
7,904 Posts
If it really IS in my camera, I've got my finger on the delete button (on both the camera and the forum) if she wishes!

-g

(I ain't too hot on pics of myself either, so I totally understand.)

·
Super Moderator
19,519 Posts
dr hoo said:
Hey, I will be on my mtb with slicks.

And Tahoe is happening.
Hoo, we had such a great time in SD that Mapei Roida and I are going to try and see if we can make Tahoe.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Please don't delete my soul gregg......I won't post this:

Oh wait...already did!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.