Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
wut?
Joined
·
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reading The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead, by Max Brooks.

I are ready for you, zombies. I ain't scared! **** you, you undead, putrid monsters.
 

·
midnight melon mounter
Joined
·
6,621 Posts
Zombies hate the smell of microwaved fish, so I'm probably safe as long as I don't leave the office.
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zombies don't smell. You'd know that if you'd read the Guide. You're going to be one of the first to go.

Have fun getting your brains eaten by Zack.
 

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
Joined
·
5,887 Posts

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
Joined
·
9,416 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Zombies don't smell. You'd know that if you'd read the Guide. You're going to be one of the first to go.

Have fun getting your brains eaten by Zack.
zombies DO smell. They are RANK.
 

·
Banned forever.....or not
Joined
·
24,426 Posts
I've had that book for a few years, and read it from back to front, and from side to side.

I AM READY.!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MY HOUSE (FORTRESS) IS READY!!!!!

As for everyone else
DON'T COME CRYIN' TO ME WHEN THE UNDEAD START MUNCHIN' ON YOUR ARM!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,071 Posts
When yer done, Pick up "world war z".

You will not be disappointed.
 

·
Clear Lake, TX
Joined
·
3,269 Posts
Quick, go find World War Z, his second book. It is in some ways better than the Survival Guide.

 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,006 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
I'm reading The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead, by Max Brooks.

I are ready for you, zombies. I ain't scared! **** you, you undead, putrid monsters.
What are you going to do, beat them to death with your broken Xbox?
 

·
I Am a Meat Popsicle
Joined
·
222 Posts
Here Are My Survival Kits...........
 

·
I Am a Meat Popsicle
Joined
·
222 Posts
Creakyknees said:
here's my defense:

:cryin: That scares the HELL outta meez!!!!!
 

·
needs more sleep
Joined
·
736 Posts
Tig said:
Quick, go find World War Z, his second book. It is in some ways better than the Survival Guide.

I just ate a piece of pizza and the grease stain it left behind......was shaped just like that Z F**K I'M DEAD!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top