Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· gastarbeiter
Joined
·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw Robbie McEwen on the front, actually working for Horner, chasing down the break on todays coverage of Romandie.

Shocking even if it wasn't for very long.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,055 Posts
Now, that wasn't nice. I thought pigs couldn't fly, and you ruined the suspense with your spoiler! In the title of the thread!!!

Just kidding, I was surprised to see Robbie there too. I thought I must be wrong and it's not Robbie, but his evil twin perhaps?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
yeah thats what they said do that resulted in .... complete loss of any picture and now nothing brings it back, Glad I sat through 20 mins of tempo riding only to lose picture right as the smack started to go down.

Great idea for a service but its not really working out as reliable for me.

maddog said:
go to settings and change servers....
 

· NeoRetroGrouch
Joined
·
6,493 Posts
32and3cross said:
yeah thats what they said do that resulted in .... complete loss of any picture and now nothing brings it back, Glad I sat through 20 mins of tempo riding only to lose picture right as the smack started to go down.

Great idea for a service but its not really working out as reliable for me.
I watched all of todays coverage (so pigs flying did not spoil it for me today) on server #1 with no problem. Switch to the other server, shut down IE and start over. - TF
 

· gastarbeiter
Joined
·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TurboTurtle said:
I watched all of todays coverage (so pigs flying did not spoil it for me today) on server #1 with no problem. Switch to the other server, shut down IE and start over. - TF
my OP was spoiler free - period. :rolleyes:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
55x11 said:
Now, that wasn't nice. I thought pigs couldn't fly, and you ruined the suspense with your spoiler! In the title of the thread!!!

Just kidding, I was surprised to see Robbie there too. I thought I must be wrong and it's not Robbie, but his evil twin perhaps?
Don't you mean his good twin?
 

· gastarbeiter
Joined
·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dwayne Barry said:
In at least one of the Belgium semi-classics he was doing domestique work as well.
do you mean the E3 prijs? when he was the 1st going up the climb before Ballan took off, with Boonen in tow? I thought that was McEwen trying to set pace so he wouldn't get dropped immediatley. At least that was it looked like at the time ;)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top