Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided against it. I had to get some Frontline for the Kitteh and Pooch as fall in New England means its tick time. I was just about to grab the car keys and thought that riding to the pet store would make for a better morning. Turns out I made the right choice. One of the main roads that I would've taken had I been in my car was closed due to an accident. I decided to stop for some Oatmeal, coffee and a giant cookie on the way home, I only managed half the cookie and half the Oatmeal. The last few pictures are of the hill that I have to ride up on my way home. It may not look like much but riding a fixed gear coupled with a belly full of food made for a slow climb today, I hope the animals appreciate what i had to go through for them. :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love the picture with the bridge.

But your frame is missing a bunch of logos. I think you'd be a little faster if there were more corporations named on your bike.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
goat000 said:
Love the picture with the bridge.

But your frame is missing a bunch of logos. I think you'd be a little faster if their were more corporations named on your bike.
I have a Cannondale that makes up for the lack of Logos on the Bareknuckle, unfortunately it does not make up for the lack of speed.

·
Slow but not so steady
598 Posts
Nice pics. That is not a cookie; it is more like a chocolate pancake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts