Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can't judge a book by its cover ya know. I mean, really. The bias regarding thread titles. One having "orgasm" in the title trumps all, despite that both the threads regarding grits and sausage (ok, especially that) can cause me to laugh until there are tears in my eyes. And the noble inquiry for investment-related sites? A mere shell of the others, in terms of viewers.

Alas. Are we so shallow that we want to read about ORGASMS more than GRITS, SAUSAGE, or, eeegads, INVESTMENTS?

Okay, maybe I'm that shallow. But I expected more of the rest of you. Tsk tsk.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
jtolleson said:
You can't judge a book by its cover ya know. I mean, really. The bias regarding thread titles. One having "orgasm" in the title trumps all, despite that both the threads regarding grits and sausage (ok, especially that) can cause me to laugh until there are tears in my eyes. And the noble inquiry for investment-related sites? A mere shell of the others, in terms of viewers.

Alas. Are we so shallow that we want to read about ORGASMS more than GRITS, SAUSAGE, or, eeegads, INVESTMENTS?

Okay, maybe I'm that shallow. But I expected more of the rest of you. Tsk tsk.
Don't cry. The message is clear: For better orgasms, invest in sausage.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KenB said:
Don't cry. The message is clear: For better orgasms, invest in sausage.

I laughed OUT LOUD. Seriously.

But I've also had three glasses of wine.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
i would rather lick sugar grits off my plate, then invest a sausage in search of an orgasm, than read threads about which is the best saddle or bike under $325 including tax.

now, if you have any friends who are in need of the former and not the latter, i will PM you my address, ph#, and paypal account info.

:hugs:

-The J's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts