Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
Holy Crap! That is brilliant.

I've had one of those Fat Tire bottle openers forever. Why didn't I think of that!!!!!

I think I love you.

·
Humanity...or....Vanity?
406 Posts
Where can I get one of those openers that mount to the frame? I would like to do that type of nothing.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
I got mine from a Fat Tire rep a couple of years ago at the Flying Saucer in Fort Worth.

Also got a little Fat Tire red blinky light. Not really good enough to put on a bike, but something neat to packrat away for the next 20 years.

·
Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
yetisurly said:
except use this.
damn...great idea...I have a ton of those. I think if I drill it out I could get it to fit some bolt or other on my 29er SS. Did you have to drill the hole out? Seems too small for any bolt I could find.

·
Urbane
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bocephus Jones II said:
damn...great idea...I have a ton of those. I think if I drill it out I could get it to fit some bolt or other on my 29er SS. Did you have to drill the hole out? Seems too small for any bolt I could find.
yeah. drill it out just a tad. bolt it on and enjoy.

·
Seat's not level
19,392 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
BJ, I need to borrow one of those next time I see you...I think it would look great on my black cruiser:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.