Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,351 Posts
You never know how people will be affected by grief.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
Agreed! Strange!

I had a family friend several years ago want me to use my camcorder to record a funeral/memorial service. I thought it was friggin creepy to keep that...especially under the circumstances in which he died (he committed suicide).

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
that is really bizarre. i can't imagine losing a child.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
There was a picture of a dead baby. Jeebus Effing Crispiness! That's...I...I dunno.

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
I find that pretty odd, but what ever works for them is fine during that sort of time is okay. How about a "warning, baby funeral pics" warning of some sort in the original message?

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
Andrea138 said:
...what to say about this. Just click.

OMG, WTF, and a side of BBQsauce
phil. said:
I find that pretty odd, but what ever works for them is fine during that sort of time is okay. How about a "warning, baby funeral pics" warning of some sort in the original message?
Yeah, mocking someone for the loss of their child is beyond tasteless.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
I find it very disturbing after reading and skimming through the first few shots.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
"Death dont want no Juggalo Evil orbs and spirits leave my daughter alone"

is that some kinda voodoo?

·
12,638 Posts
Andrea138 said:
It was a link that one of my Facebook friends posted.

HP- I'm not trying to mock...
BS, your phrase WTF is a mocking term for someone else's behavior.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Henry Porter said:
BS, your phrase WTF is a mocking term for someone else's behavior.

Mmm. I dunno about that Henry. "Wtf" is used as an expression of shock and not necessarily in a mocking manner, don't you think? Maybe give Andrea the benefit of the doubt here.

However, due to the fact that there are RBR'rs here with sick kids, and/or perhaps may have even lost a child...maybe a warning would be in order, in the thread title post. If I'd lost a child I don't think I could stomach those photos.

Hey Miss A just stick a warning in your title, eh?

·
12,638 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Mmm. I dunno about that Henry. "Wtf" is used as an expression of shock and not necessarily in a mocking manner, don't you think? Maybe give Andrea the benefit of the doubt here.

However, due to the fact that there are RBR'rs here with sick kids, and/or perhaps may have even lost a child...maybe a warning would be in order, in the thread title post. If I'd lost a child I don't think I could stomach those photos.

Hey Miss A just stick a warning in your title, eh?
I disagree, posting it was in extremely poor taste.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
NUTT said:
In Andrea's defense, I read shock from the WTF comment.

I did too. Everyone deals with the death of a child differently and some fall outside what the mainstream considers normal. I had a stillborn half brother and my dad and his wife were criticized for donating the body to science and planting a tree in memorial.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts