Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean lets face it .... you guys either make it boring or controversial :p

and i'm wishing for a Contador win (unless it's possible for VinK to win it ... which i now think is very doubtful) :thumbsup:

and Cadel Evans is whining gutless nancy boy who should go back to riding them BMX bikes with gears :mad:

.... the only thing Levi has going for him is his wife :D

I don't mind Chicken wining except for the fact that he's ugly, and like we need another ugly TdF champions head over every magazine, dvd, website etc etc

and another thing ..... to whom do i complain about the low standard of Podium Chicks this year. I haven't seen every one of them but most of them have been only OK, and even then they could eat a bit less because them blue dresses is showing more bulges than a S2H thread. Yet to see a stunner .. we finally have a race worth watching and now the standard of Podium Chick's is slipping close enough to that of a walmart checkout chick on Meth. :confused::rolleyes::cryin:

oh, and I hope if chicken is on drugs he gets away with it :cool: ... that's a more realistic lesson to kids these days.

and let's not kid ourselves, the TdF is Gay. has been for a long time ... NTTAWWT, but it is and we all love it anyway. :idea:

that is all :)

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
z ken said:
well, you don't have to worry about an American winning this year tour. beside that you're a " f " king messed up POS!!
POS ??? :confused: ... = poof on speed ???

there-now little bubby, if you can't play nice go play somewhere else. i exressed my opinion and maybe you don't know but it's just like semen and something that is best swallowed if you gonna get any dates with me :p

:wink:

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Is that Famke Janssen bending down in your post? No?

She's hot nonetheless.

And, Spirito, you sure have lots of complains!! NTTAWWT though.

I hope Alberto wins it. Levi won't win it coz he'll give his all for Alberto I'm pretty sure, coz Contador's most likely the new leader now, especially since he stated his ambition to win the Tour, notwithstanding the fact Johan didn't wanna put much pressure on him.

I'm sure Johan now says "Screw the pressure and protecting Alberto from all that. He's the new leader, go for it boys!" Or at least something like that aye mate? :D

Bet you secretly wish Cadel wins it... :smilewinkgrin:

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
May all your future posts be lost in cyberspace forever.
that bothers me not, moreon :)

besides i'm famous (excerpts from my interview below) and me dissing you is the only highlight of your life :p

Velonews magazine had asked me to interview Spirito ten months ago. Of course I said yes. As a matter of fact, I think I s**t my pants. I was so excited. Imagine, little old me, the great Spirito, getting to interview him, oh my God, the great Spirito. However, tracking down the elusive, mysterious, handsome, workaholic superstar cyclist was not that easy. Neither one of us would make time for the other. We're both so damn busy. Chicks and stuff, you know. And revenge.

For the lost and out of touch who don't know Spirito: Lance Armstrong, his former riding buddy, describes Spirito as, "the best cyclist I've ever ridden with. He makes amateur cyclists like me look good. I wish I wasn't smoking so much crack during the off season, that way I could have come out of my filthy trailer now and then to watch the greatest gams being flexed. But I heard Spirito was even better in his day. After I get out of rehab I hope to be able to see his rare race appearances."

Spirito was quoted as saying, "I stopped cycling in 1990 at the peak of my success just to deny people the chance to see my undeniable style. And I did it out of spite."

I spoke to Freddy Rodriguez, one of the young american stars on the cycling map, about Spirito. He had this to say: "I'm just an upper middle class mulatto military brat. Spirito is the real thing. Spirito was always way way faster than me. I relied on him for all of my victories. He was way down with the advanced aero and controlled diet for success scene. He was the first white boy homeboy in the world. He was a very creative force behind most of early cycling fashion as well. He cycled fresh. He looked fresh. And he made it with the homegirls funky fresh. He was the Almighty Prince Spirito. I am merely a beige-colored, e.p.o. addled figurehead."

ME:

Alright, so you've had success in all the major races, including the 7 TdF's; the painfully sweet and charming comeback in the Vuelta after being 7 hours behind due to having your leg amputated and a false one put on; The World Record for the hour, where you spent half of it making love on the infield and still had time to beat the distance of Moser; the Paris-Roubaix which you won for 3 years straight on a monocycle sporting a campagnolo disc wheel and still rose above an all-star who's who of competitors; the Tour down Under where you won with 7 days to spare after realising that if you rode on a recumbent whilst suspended upside down you would defeat and negate all gravitational forces as well as shrugg off the effect of racing upside down as its in the southern hemisphere. You have your own clothing line. You won Trillions in Prize money and even more for your modeling work. You have the most important collection of vintage Cycling gear in the world, and you write Political thesis that is subrscribed to by everyone from Mandela to Lek Walenca to The Pope. You do plumbing, electric and plaster work. You cook and clean like a Sicilian immigrant. You co-managed Michael Jordan and changed the face of Basketball. You are a supermodel. And you've supermodeled for Prada, Yohji Yamamoto and Versace all over the world. You satisfied 36 girls at a Motel 6 in Texas for four hours. Legend has it that the maid keeps three dozen rubbers in a shrine in Mexico. You can fix and repair TV's, VCR's & Computers. You still maintain a 45 mph average pace for a century fun ride even though you must be well into your twenties. Hey, Spirito, what the hell don't you do?

HIM:

I don't trust or love anyone.

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
uzziefly said:
Is that Famke Janssen bending down in your post?

Bet you secretly wish Cadel wins it... :smilewinkgrin:
No

and

No way. Cadel = pamp.

·
Sharp
1,695 Posts
In my industry POS stands for Point of Sale. If teh poster wasn’t referring to Portions Of Something, c()d3, perhaps he means you’re cheap? :D

And I’ll take the two guys in lycra please, gay or not :wink5:

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
z ken said:
well, you don't have to worry about an American winning this year tour. beside that you're a " f " king messed up POS!!
Now that is just uncalled for z ken. Really.
:rolleyes:

Sheesh.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The team with the best pharmaceutical connections will win...again.

The TdF isn't gay, only closet gays like Spirito who want others to be gay think that it's gay. There's a reason why you have a collection of gender friendly cycling pictures...it's okay, you can come out already.

Pharmaceutical Floyd will be back for the win in 2009!!!

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TheDon said:
Spirito, why do you hate freedom?
I love freedom .... witness: I started this thread :)

you are also free to start your own thread in Politics Only :p

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bikerideaz said:
The TdF isn't gay, only closet gays like Spirito who want others to be gay think that it's gay. There's a reason why you have a collection of gender friendly cycling pictures...it's okay, you can come out already.
wow ..... so like busted :rolleyes: if your other post to these forums was inspired genius like this one I have no place here anymore.

ever wished you were a woman??? PM me :ihih:

and what's this come out business .... dude, I'm Spirito di Finocchio ... except for the time I chose to entertain youse briefly as Gay Biker On Acid.

.... like a used condom you no longer serve any purpose here :p .... gender friendly :cornut:

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
il sogno said:
Spirito, an interview with Spirito = IMO the greatest single post in RBR history!!!:thumbsup:
oh my :blush2:

that's the second sweetest thing a married woman could ever say to me :thumbsup:

thank you !!!!!! you are so sweet and I'm a little blushing becuase i'm genuinely touched. thank you !!!! you so hot right now :)

///// fyi the #1 sweetest thing a married woman could say to me is "I left my husband".

·
Super Moderator
19,522 Posts
I read that way back in the day when I was just a lurker here. Classic stuff. It should be required reading for all them youngsters in the Lounge.

/Hey, I did the impossible. I made Spirito blush! :D

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
il sogno said:
/Hey, I did the impossible. I made Spirito blush! :D
true dat :D

all praise be to Il Sogno :thumbsup:

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,287 Posts
Spirytoe,

You sound a bit tense.
Breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth.
Go thurfin'.
Untwist those knickers!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.