Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
Joined
·
7,746 Posts
Oh, Scotty!

Now those were the days. Funny how times associated with such physical ailments still bring back such fond memories.


About 6 years ago I went to dinner at a Russian joint with lots of flavored vodkas and overdid. I hardly ever drink hard liquor so I had no idea of the impact until we stood up and everything started to spin. I wound up throwing up out of a car window. Mind you, before that it had probably been 10 years since I got sick from booze. All I could think was "I'm w-a-a-a-y too old for this..."
 

·
Resident Dutchbag
Joined
·
11,864 Posts
Jagermeister is evil, what you should do is eat a full English fry-up to clear your head and stomach. Try it, it's full of goodness. And drink a pint of Guinness.



 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,426 Posts
Scotty is running for the bathroom about now.......
 

·
I'm not like anyone else
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Jager rules. Straight out of the freezer and into my belly.
Dude... the Jager is awsome but must be done correctly!

TB and then Jager or Jager and then TB... Noooo!

The Jager does not like companions... it's a slow solo ride! Never, ever, put the hammer down!

IMHO, however, anything that includes TB is a bad experience.:p:p:p

You feelin better?

Cheers!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,302 Posts
ever seen what happens to an opened bottle of Bailey's after a year or more(maybe 3)?

I always seem to learn the hard way. Serves me right for trying to chug bailey's straight from the bottle.

I'm starting to feel sick from looking at that plate of schlop.

So are you feeling better now S2H?
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Friction_Shifter said:
ever seen what happens to an opened bottle of Bailey's after a year or more(maybe 3)?

I always seem to learn the hard way. Serves me right for trying to chug bailey's straight from the bottle.

I'm starting to feel sick from looking at that plate of schlop.

So are you feeling better now S2H?
Yeah, I'm better today. I chugged a butt-load of water. I think I was dehydrated. I'm glad I didn't try to ride this morning--that wouldn't have been pretty.
 

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
Joined
·
24,200 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Jager rules. Straight out of the freezer and into my belly.
I'd rather drink cough syrup -- they taste about the same. All of that sweet stuff, blech!

It's vodka for me.
 

·
I'm not like anyone else
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
KenB said:
I'd rather drink cough syrup -- they taste about the same. All of that sweet stuff, blech!

It's vodka for me.
Takillya is my DOC... Potato spirits, to me, are a headache in a bottle. Jager is a cordial... after a good meal and desert! sipped! savored! Never "with" anything!

You is right tho... it does have the same after taste as some of the leading flu remedies!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top