Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: Marshmallows would've been a nice compliment.

Anyone care to join me in for a little yard debris burn-time? I'm hanging out in the back tonight with the dog (who btw, has spent the entire afternoon seeking and devouring horse sh*t).

I hate burning mostly because of the pollution, but jimminy, I'm overrun with yard debris from last year's cuttings as well as this spring's. I try to mostly compost but it ain't composting fast enough.

Spent the last two days pulling, sawing, cutting, hauling, pruning and I'm friggin' beat. Everything aches. Now it's time to sit back and mellow wit' Hard Mike. :)

Wish I had marshmallows.

Back at it again tomorrow. :(

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
How bout some dark chocolate and bourbon for dessert?

·
...?
1,481 Posts
wow that bottle brings back some memories of nasty hangovers.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mmm, well I've tried to like dark chocolate. Sometimes I do, it just depends.

Bourbon sounds good. And marshmallows. Sigh.

Randi, how many bottles does it take to get a hangover on Mike's? It's like what, 5%? I'd say about 15-20 bottles to get a hangover. I'd think the bigger question is, how many times does one have to pee when one drinks 15 or 20 bottles of Mike's? :D

·
What the Hell is going on
5,143 Posts
Mmmmm. How 'bout some S'mores?

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Randi, how many bottles does it take to get a hangover on Mike's? It's like what, 5%? I'd say about 15-20 bottles to get a hangover. I'd think the bigger question is, how many times does one have to pee when one drinks 15 or 20 bottles of Mike's? :D
wow. even at 5% i think i'ld be hurtin' after about 5 bottles, if i didn't throw it up first. that stuff is too sweet. :nonod:

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
I drink so little now that one beer gives me a decent buzz now. Sadly in college when I was 19-20 I could drink a 30 pack throughout the night and go to class the next morning. I think I would die now doing that...

Mikes hard anything is pretty good at giving you a nasty hangover..

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
saturday i "celebrated" my birthday by grilling some steaks, zucchinni, asparagus, and then having a small fire. made smores, but slathered the graham with nutella rather than use hershey squares.

The Kid preferred his mallow toasted, no graham.

i really coulda used some port, as it was around 35 degrees, but red wine was an ok stand in.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
I thought I learned somewhere that when dogs eat pewp it's because of a nutrition deficiency in their diet? Maybe on the Dog Whisperer?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,920 Posts
Creakyknees said:
I thought I learned somewhere that when dogs eat pewp it's because of a nutrition deficiency in their diet? Maybe on the Dog Whisperer?
no....some eat it cause they like it...
something they learned from their momma.

Just cleanin' up the mess....

wait a second....how does this relate to this thread?

edit:OHHHHHH...I see, they ALL eat horse poop

1 - 12 of 12 Posts