Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
i would be afraid of doing the 'on the run remount' if i was him.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
dudes, big kudos to this fella for being out there doing it. in a skinsuit, no less.

you guys need a little slap on the wrist for this one.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
haiku d'etat said:
dudes, big kudos to this fella for being out there doing it. in a skinsuit, no less.

you guys need a little slap on the wrist for this one.
You're right--I'm a bad man.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
If I remember correctly, someone on the RBR boards knows this fellow. He's evidently quite the cross animal, despite his weight. Yay for him!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
snapdragen said:
If I remember correctly, someone on the RBR boards knows this fellow. He's evidently quite the cross animal, despite his weight. Yay for him!
Yup...he's doing something. Saw this TLC show on this 1000+ man that had gastric bypass surgery. Now I can't understand how anyone can get that big. He couldn't roll over or lay on his back because the weight was so great he couldn't breathe.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
wow

Bocephus Jones II said:
Yup...he's doing something. Saw this TLC show on this 1000+ man that had gastric bypass surgery. Now I can't understand how anyone can get that big. He couldn't roll over or lay on his back because the weight was so great he couldn't breathe.
I didn't think a person that big could survive surgery. Imagine the job of the surgeon, trying to locate an organ the size of a handbag in an 850 pound pile of human fat. They would need a winch with a meathook just to flap open his torso.

Ugh.

·
Cat 6
4,695 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
I didn't think a person that big could survive surgery. Imagine the job of the surgeon, trying to locate an organ the size of a handbag in an 850 pound pile of human fat. They would need a winch with a meathook just to flap open his torso.

Ugh.
Oh man...that's the pretty picture of the day.

·
my legs hurt
1,012 Posts
this guy is awesome. I would much rather see him cycling than sitting in front of a computer typing replies in some forum...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:

Ugh.
You have to check the show on TLC out called Half TOn Man--they had to get the guy out of his house by knocking out the wall to his bedroom.

http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=104&sid=269474

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Hey, you can't use that without my permission!

Ah, Jeez, just when I was going to blow off the ride and go eat tacos....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts