Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..and it was not a good flash. I decided to ride to work Tuesday afternoon. I was in a small neighborhood, when I looked towards a residence, and saw a large tattoed man in his early 40's, standing in front of his barn, totaly nude, playing with himself! He ducked down when he saw me. I ride by the house all the time, and fourtunately have never seen this before! What would you do? The answer was easy for me, ride the rest of the way to work, put on my uniform, jump in a cruiser and go talk to the dude. He will be going to court for indecent exposure. His excuse, he was swimming, and thought his dog got loose!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Funny you should ask as I had a similar experience less the being a cop. I coach ski racing and was doing some MTBing as part of our dryland training and the whole group of 2coaches and 12-14 y/o boys and girls got the pleasure of seeing some creep naked. As I said, we were MTBing, thus of the paved trail in the River Vally, but on a very common dirt trail.

Buddy, skurried away while trying to cover up with his trench coat. We did nothing. Would the police really respond to my call? IDK, in my small number of experiences with the police the answer is likley no.

·
"Cypress Gardens" Fl.
686 Posts
I had a similar experience as 'cartman' a while back, only it happened on the interstate in Orlando. I was enroute to a customer in my truck (semi) about 3:00 AM when some idiot pulled up alongside me with his dome light on. Well, you can guess what he was doing. I could see down in his car pretty good and the guy was totally naked "pulling his carrots" if you know what I mean. Apparently the idiot wanted to show me this, as there were no one else on the road at that time. Hell, he hanged there right beside me for a good while, the whole time pi$$ing me off. I wanted to just veer to the left and take the creep out, but I did'nt. I even tried calling the FHP on my CB, hoping someone would answer me, but got no response. Finally I just pulled off the road and let the "good motorist" go on his happy way. I seen a lot of crazy things as a 20 year tractor/trailer driver, but that little episode ranks in the top ten of the idiots I've encountered.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,513 Posts
croswell1 said:
I had a similar experience as 'cartman' a while back, only it happened on the interstate in Orlando. I was enroute to a customer in my truck (semi) about 3:00 AM when some idiot pulled up alongside me with his dome light on. Well, you can guess what he was doing. I could see down in his car pretty good and the guy was totally naked "pulling his carrots" if you know what I mean. Apparently the idiot wanted to show me this, as there were no one else on the road at that time. Hell, he hanged there right beside me for a good while, the whole time pi$$ing me off. I wanted to just veer to the left and take the creep out, but I did'nt. I even tried calling the FHP on my CB, hoping someone would answer me, but got no response. Finally I just pulled off the road and let the "good motorist" go on his happy way. I seen a lot of crazy things as a 20 year tractor/trailer driver, but that little episode ranks in the top ten of the idiots I've encountered.
Please, share your other top ten idiots :)
-estone2

·
naranjito
785 Posts
in 1994 i was riding along a bike trail in the forest at compiegne in france and coming the other way was some oldish guy (60, maybe even 70) riding a bike totally butt naked... not even any shoes as far as i can remember...

·
"Cypress Gardens" Fl.
686 Posts
"Confessions of a Truck Driver....LOL"

My wife was amazed I even came home at times with all the idiots nationwide I've encountered. The idiot at the top of the list, that gets my "Darwanian Award" of excellence goes to a guy who tried to hi-jack me in a South Carolina rest area September 10th 1988.

The only reason I even remember the date was because it was the most scariest scene of my life. "Christ", my wife wont even mention it because of how much it upsets me. After 2 million miles and crap like that, I dont drive anymore. It's a shame too, because I really love trucks. They're the biggest, coolest, monsters on the road and have kept me safe for 20 years. :) :)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
When my daughter was younger, we took the Amtrak train from Raleigh to Washington DC for a YMCA father-daughter trip. The train was full of about one hundred 7-8 year old girls. As we were rolling out of the metro, going very slowly through a suburb called Garner, we passed through a neighborhood of older homes. A bunch of guys were standing on the back porch of one house, and they all turned around at once, dropped their pants and mooned the train. Lots of shrieking young girls. I doubt if they were scarred for life, and I found it quite funny.

·
I am no Guide
571 Posts
About three weeks ago I came walking around the corner at my GF's appartment building headed into the parking lot to my car. I get just past the end of the building and hear foot steps (which is not uncomon) as I round the corner I am confronted with one of the ocupants of the building standing there with nothing but shoes and glasses on...

Kinda unnerving. My GF called the land lord to complain, and found out the guy was being evicted. And then found out that he was arrested last week for some sort of lewd act perfomed in the down town area.

There are alot of strange people out there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Cartman said:
..and it was not a good flash. I decided to ride to work Tuesday afternoon. I was in a small neighborhood, when I looked towards a residence, and saw a large tattoed man in his early 40's, standing in front of his barn, totaly nude, playing with himself! He ducked down when he saw me. I ride by the house all the time, and fourtunately have never seen this before! What would you do? The answer was easy for me, ride the rest of the way to work, put on my uniform, jump in a cruiser and go talk to the dude. He will be going to court for indecent exposure. His excuse, he was swimming, and thought his dog got loose!
I had a similar experience. I was riding the bike trail in the Chicagland area that leads through the forest preserve up to the bontanical garden. I really had to pee, so I stopped in the middle of the ride at the latrine close to the Golf Road area around Skokie (I believe). I rushed in, and I was peeing this guy made it very obvious what he was doing next to me. I peed as hard and as fast as I could to get out of there. Not a pleasant memory.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was flashed by a high school girl on the street (3PM) walking with her two friends. I see them walking together and laughing, approaching me on the sidewalk. As I got within 10 feet, the one in the middle pulled up her top, no bra. They laughed hysterically and ran down the street.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Cartman said:
Sounds like you're the one that got the hard-on. Grow up.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,513 Posts
croswell1 said:
My wife was amazed I even came home at times with all the idiots nationwide I've encountered. The idiot at the top of the list, that gets my "Darwanian Award" of excellence goes to a guy who tried to hi-jack me in a South Carolina rest area September 10th 1988.

The only reason I even remember the date was because it was the most scariest scene of my life. "Christ", my wife wont even mention it because of how much it upsets me. After 2 million miles and crap like that, I dont drive anymore. It's a shame too, because I really love trucks. They're the biggest, coolest, monsters on the road and have kept me safe for 20 years. :) :)
Stooooories pweez.
You can skip that one if it's too upsetting. But if you can talk about it :)
-estone2

·
It's all ball bearings
5,285 Posts
we used to get flashed by hottie sorority girls when we rode our mtbs through campus at the end of our daily rides. no bras = GOOD flashes.

:ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih:

·
Registered
583 Posts
wow man, take it down a notch

interesting you clasify it as not a "good" flash. As in, if it was some girl outside playing with herself you'd be posting to tell us what an awesome commute you had. The guy ducked away, he obviously wasn't out there trying to be seen. I agree that if he was putting on a full blown performance by the side of the road it was not called for. But sounds to me like small town, possibly early morning, dude who had no intention of anyone seeing him naked. Besides, maybe he had a legit excuse...like...oh...i don't know, he was skinny dipping in his pool in the privacy of his yard and his dog got lose and he jumped out to make sure it didn't run away before remembering to throw on his trunks.

The Police Force of Small Town USA; Hiding behind rodedendrons and preventing moms from getting their kids to school on time since 1920

now fully capable of accidental exposure prevention by means of in court prosecution (as with the rodedendron speed trap, exceptions to the law will be made for attractive women).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.