Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the local seed/garden/hardware store. Its a family business that rarely hires anyone outside the family. Everyone that works there is either family or has been there 30+ years. Really cool place to work. I was supposed to shadow the next-of-kin for a week to get a feel for the place but was pretty much left to my own devices after about a day and a half, I ask questions when needed. Best of all, they let me bank hours as to not upset my unemployment pay. After teh spring rush is over and I'm no longer needed I'll keep getting paychecks until my hours are used up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Cool. Could you come tear out my severalhundreddollarsworthof Arbor Vitaes that went t*ts up for some unkown reason over the winter, and replant for me?

I'll film it. This will give you a platform into your own gardening show.

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
Cool. Could you come tear out my severalhundreddollarsworthof Arbor Vitaes that went t*ts up for some unkown reason over the winter, and replant for me?

I'll film it. This will give you a platform into your own gardening show.

What's it pay? If you provide travel expenses, room, and board, I'll dig that sh!t up.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Paid travel expenses? Well OK, can you drive a lawnmower cross country and tent it? This will save me on fuel (and lodging) expense(s) and there's no rush on the job. I'm willing to wait until next year.

Room and board? I have plenty of room, and can cook sometimes, just not when I'm tired and working too much, which is usually all the time.

Can you dig them up with a small spade shovel? I have no tractor and besides, I like sweaty, dirty men.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts