1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
sure. go for it.

·
...?
1,481 Posts
Depends.... think you're manly enough to cry like a girl in front of her when it hurts?

//I've only had my eyebrows waxed, and i wanted to cry a little.
///I've been told on multiple occasions that my tolerance level for pain is freakishly high.

·
road bike resurrector
302 Posts
If her hoohah is waxed, I believe this is a fair trade, if not, no deal.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Cruzer2424 said:
My girlfriend wants to wax Joeh's legs. Should I let her?
Fixed it for you.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
randi_526 said:
Depends.... think you're manly enough to cry like a girl in front of her when it hurts?

//I've only had my eyebrows waxed, and i wanted to cry a little.
///I've been told on multiple occasions that my tolerance level for pain is freakishly high.
I've had everything waxed at one point or another. The face is a lot more sensitive than the legs. The bikini line is something else entirely. :cryin:

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
she convinced me to let her wax my eyebrows. i didn't think it hurt very much.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Cruzer2424 said:
she convinced me to let her wax my eyebrows. i didn't think it hurt very much.
now that is over the line.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Cruzer2424 said:
wait. really? why?
i can't name 1 male i know that has had his eyebrows waxed. maybe it's because i'm older that you?

i figure you shave you legs anyways, so what's the big deal (or i thought you did).?

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tomk96 said:
i can't name 1 male i know that has had his eyebrows waxed. maybe it's because i'm older that you?

i figure you shave you legs anyways, so what's the big deal (or i thought you did).?
oh. i mean... i know males waxing eyebrows is far from the norm, but I know tons.

I do shave my legs. haha.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Cruzer2424 said:
oh. i mean... i know males waxing eyebrows is far from the norm, but I know tons.
i'll go with an age thing then.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm amazed that cyclists still have thresholds of masculinity they are not willing to cross. Between the clothes, the obsession with accessories, the leg shaving and the unhealthy fixation on body weight, this hobby is like a sorority most of the time, except without very many boobs.

Go for it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.