Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your fedex package of product may have arrived last night, but no, I haven't shot photos of them yet and no, the photos are not ready for your website.

I think I now know what all you web/it people feel like when you agree to do favors for friends. Free photos mean you get to wait till I have free time.

kthnxby.

joe

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
OOOOh, boy.... "hey, my computer is running slow, can you help me fix it"

·
Custom User Title
760 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I think I now know what all you web/it people feel like when you agree to do favors for friends.
Exactly. It totally sucks ballz. I was setting up an employee's new personal laptop last week, for which she was grateful, and the overlord-boss walks by and says, "Christopher is good free labor."

Later that night, I asked Jeesus to kill her in her sleep; but, once again, he ignored/denied my request.

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
Your fedex package of product may have arrived last night, but no, I haven't shot photos of them yet and no, the photos are not ready for your website.

I think I now know what all you web/it people feel like when you agree to do favors for friends. Free photos mean you get to wait till I have free time.

kthnxby.

joe

I'm noticing a pattern with you and doing free things for others. Maybe you should stop?

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Creakyknees said:
I'm noticing a pattern with you and doing free things for others. Maybe you should stop?

No good deed goes unpunished.

joe

·
Kilt wearing, old man
1,662 Posts
c_kyle said:
...Later that night, I asked Jeesus to kill her in her sleep; but, once again, he ignored/denied my request.
Next time, ask Hayzeus. He hangs out at the cantina. And he'll probably do it for a couple liters of Mescal. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts