Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't want to drag up an old thread, but instead reference it. Had a long ride coming up and the castelli KISS's i bought where sawing my ass in half. I sure miss my old sugoi technifines. So after researching and reading "Man I hate ASSOS and anyone who reccomends them... ", I decided to pull the trigger on a pair of Milles. Hope I hate them.

· eminence grease
18,559 Posts
$cooter said:
Didn't want to drag up an old thread, but instead reference it. Had a long ride coming up and the castelli KISS's i bought where sawing my ass in half. I sure miss my old sugoi technifines. So after researching and reading "Man I hate ASSOS and anyone who reccomends them... ", I decided to pull the trigger on a pair of Milles. Hope I hate them.
I hate mine. That Assos orange pad is like wearing a Depends adult diaper in my estimation. I have a couple of pairs of the "old" Assos white pad, synth-chamois and like them. The minute they went orange, they lost me as a customer.

You can have my allocation, lucky guy!

· Banned
2,767 Posts
MMmmmmmm: Assos. They coddle my skinny peaches oh so nicely. Before the Assos, I had Sugoi. IMHO, Sugois are the biggest pieces of crap I've bought: crappy, short lived lycra; impotent chamois.

· gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
doesn't get any better than assos. maybe that's why a huge percentage of the pro peleton have assos chamois sewn into their bibs? :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.