Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was an accident. But it reminded me of when gleeking was all the rage in the 7th grade.

Questions:

1.) Who developed the gleeking technique?

2.) How did it come to be a nationwide phenomena so quickly in the pre-internet days? I was floored when my friend's cousin from Texas knew what it was.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i have no idea what you are talking about.

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
I'm not from Texas, but tomorrow night I'll be at the Lyle Lovett show. Maybe he will show us WTF this is?

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
We're separated in age by about 6 weeks, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
I can not believe that so many of you did not know what gleeking was! I am disappointed in you all.

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
Thanks, bonehead. I just experienced my first tongue-cramp.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
ok, i knew somebody who would to that to teachers behind their backs.

·
MORE MINIMALISM DANG IT!!
991 Posts
I have only been able to gleek accidentally and randomly. Now there are three things on my list to master: gleeking at will, juggling, and the rubiks cube.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I can gleek on command.

joe

·
Registered
452 Posts
Some jerk in HS always did that to people, and then tried to convince people that it was okay because it was "fresh water" from his mouth, instead of him just spitting on you.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
You all still haven't answered the questions.
you spit but do it by pushing the glands with your tongue instead of getting a mouth of spittle and then using air pressure to propel it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts