Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I spelled that right. I was waiting for my car to get an oil change. She was browsing magazines at WAL MART. (Scottsdale AZ)

We chatted. I told her I was sorry about what happened in Canada, she said she had been relaxing Nov -Dec last year. She was there with her coach and someone else, didn't meet them.

She's a cutie.

Have a nice day everyone.

Dave

p.s. this website is waaaay slow

·
Registered
191 Posts
how'd you recognize Genevieve Jeanson in Walmart in

Scottsdale Arizona? Man that is a million to one shot. I live in Hamilton and we couldn't believe she was not able to race that day. What a catastrophe for her.

·
Registered
28 Posts
better watch out for them Rona gals!

I shared an elevator with Geneive a few years ago up at the Fitchberg stage race in MA, although I didn't get a chance to talk to her (then again I was in complete awe to get out words). The one thing I remember was how unbelievably thin she was, I mean not a Tyler Hamilton scary thin. She must weigh like 100 pounds soaking wet. She did have a real cute face though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe

I stammered a bit myself.. Felt like a moron.. hehe

She's prob less than 100 lbs..

Actually I had met her before like a year or two ago at a race and she remembered.. I don't think I can ask her out though. Probably 10-15 years older than her :(

Cya

Dave

·
Registered
144 Posts
I can top that!!

dave woof said:
Hope I spelled that right. I was waiting for my car to get an oil change. She was browsing magazines at WAL MART. (Scottsdale AZ)

We chatted. I told her I was sorry about what happened in Canada, she said she had been relaxing Nov -Dec last year. She was there with her coach and someone else, didn't meet them.

She's a cutie.

Have a nice day everyone.

Dave

p.s. this website is waaaay slow
I had the whole Rona team stay with me for 3 days last summer!! They were competing in a local stage race and took advantage of local support in the form of housing. Geneive was not with… doing some specific training of her own I think. The entire team, managers, mechanics, etc., were ALL very nice individuals. I came away being very impressed with the way they ALL carried themselves… not to mention their riding!!!!

JBergland

·
Administrator
13,099 Posts
innergel said:
I've heard the name, but need to put a face to it.
Check Velonews.com. She is a major hammer. Her power to weight ration must be like that of an F-16 fighter. There were many races she hammered off the front, tactics be damned, and just rode away from the field. Thus the Female version of Eddy Mercx claims. She tended to win alot then get injured early in her career, and was held from the World's due to a high hemocrit linked most likely to Altitude tent use.

IMHO, on her best day the strongest women rider in the world.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.