Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
KenB said:
What does this mean??? :eek:
I had to hire a P.I. just to find you on FB. You gonna make me go through that again or can you post a link?

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DrRoebuck said:
I had to hire a P.I. just to find you on FB. You gonna make me go through that again or can you post a link?

LOL!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/trying-pefect-today-theme-189774/

I was just responding to the guy's request because what I made looked almost exactly like the screenshot he posted. It's my only post there and I feel... dirty. :eek: Oh, I'm not KenB, either.

The theme is 8900 specific though.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
KenB said:
The theme is 8900 specific though.
Oh. And you have to register to see the other dude's screenshot. Ah well.

I think I remember the t-mobile Today theme from a friend's Pearl. It was pretty cool.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DrRoebuck said:
Oh. And you have to register to see the other dude's screenshot. Ah well.

I think I remember the t-mobile Today theme from a friend's Pearl. It was pretty cool.

This one is butt simple. No wallpaper, just a black background, easy to read calendar and messages w/app icons at the bottom dock.

Now I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't load up properly after a battery pull. I'm not convinced it's the beta OS I'm running. I think it's something to do with Plazmic.

·
It's all ball bearings
5,258 Posts
I have about 7 poasts on crackberry. I wanted to pm someone about something but it wouldn't let me pm another member until I had at least 10 posts, so I started poasting fluff until I got bored with it and gave up.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
DrRoebuck said:
I need to hire a personal P.I.

Since you allowed me to be your wingman, would you wanna step it up and be each other's PI? (koad, not koad, all the same)

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
I'm nerdier for just reading this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts