Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met this hottie last night. Learn to find out she's got 24 and 26 year old daughters and 4 grandchildren. She looks at me and says "I know, I'm a GILF". She was with someone(has been for 6 years).

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
You wouldn't happen to live in Boca Raton, do you? There are a million of them there. Of course, they pay for that look.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
I met this hottie last night. Learn to find out she's got 24 and 26 year old daughters and 4 grandchildren. She looks at me and says "I know, I'm a GILF". She was with someone(has been for 6 years).
here's a current pic even...whatta hottie!:cool:

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
I know a couple

36 or 37, had a kid at 17 or 18 who had a kid at 17 or 18.
hit that stuff 3 ways to sunday

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
Not too long ago, Lincoln Kennedy, a tackle with the Oakland Raiders, became a grandfather at age 34.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Not too long ago, Lincoln Kennedy, a tackle with the Oakland Raiders, became a grandfather at age 34.
yep. let's think about this: you have kids at 18 and they have kids at 18. one could be a g'parent at 36. blondie's about my age and has a grown daughter in med school.

now, in our current state of society, one could conceiveably (sp?) be a grandparent at 26 or less.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
GILF just makes me kinda queasy......I guess you had to be there......

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
svend said:
GILF just makes me kinda queasy......I guess you had to be there......
works ok for me, and i've BTDT.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
When Mrs Robinson looks young, you know you''re OTH

I saw "The Graduate" when it came out in 1967 or '68 (I was about 22), and I thought Katherine Ross was the hottest woman alive. The idea of Doing It with Anne Bancroft, though, was revolting--it literally made me feel sick.
Somehow I never saw the movie again until last year, when it came on one night when my family was out. I watched the whole thing, really enjoyed it--but I couldn't BELIEVE what a child Ross was, and how hot Bancroft had become....
Just Googled them both to check their ages. Ross is five years older than I am, and looking good for a woman eligible for Social Security. Bancroft was nine years older than Ross, but she's dead. And I'm 24 years older than she was when I thought she was too old to party....

·
Registered
581 Posts
i'm WAY too young (19) to hit a GILF......but i'd MILF it from here to there...............any day

·
$4000 bike - two bit legs
1,433 Posts
My wife and I had this conversation last weekend

My wife and I were discussing who we find attractive and why. At age 44, I mentioned that there are very few women in their early 50's who I find attractive. She commented (rather sadly) that if I felt that way now, I would still feel that way (about her?? no...) when I'm 50. She thought that I had hit that line where I am only attracted to "younger" women. I said "no". I explained that when I was 20, there were some hot 30 year olds, but no attractive 40 year olds. When I was 30, a very few 40 year olds were attractive but that was my upper limit. Now that I'm 44, 20 year olds look like babies (OK...too close to my teen daughters age), 30 year old women are totally hot, and so are a lot of 40+ women. As I get older, I learn to "forgive" or see past the imperfections of age. I have to ....'cause I ain't perfect either.

I'm sure at 55, I will be drooling over some hot, nubile young 44 year chicka. I am planning a full life as a dirty old man.

·
Every little counts...
3,924 Posts
PaulCL said:
My wife and I were discussing who we find attractive and why. At age 44, I mentioned that there are very few women in their early 50's who I find attractive. She commented (rather sadly) that if I felt that way now....
Bad move. She will not forget this, and in a few years its going to come back and kick you in the a$$.

·
Registered
37 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
now, in our current state of society, one could conceiveably (sp?) be a grandparent at 26 or less.
Our current state of society? At no point in the history of humanity has the average age of first time mothers been higher than it is today.

·
Registered
104 Posts
PaulCL said:
My wife and I were discussing who we find attractive and why. At age 44, I mentioned that there are very few women in their early 50's who I find attractive. She commented (rather sadly) that if I felt that way now, I would still feel that way (about her?? no...) when I'm 50. She thought that I had hit that line where I am only attracted to "younger" women. I said "no". I explained that when I was 20, there were some hot 30 year olds, but no attractive 40 year olds. When I was 30, a very few 40 year olds were attractive but that was my upper limit. Now that I'm 44, 20 year olds look like babies (OK...too close to my teen daughters age), 30 year old women are totally hot, and so are a lot of 40+ women. As I get older, I learn to "forgive" or see past the imperfections of age. I have to ....'cause I ain't perfect either.

I'm sure at 55, I will be drooling over some hot, nubile young 44 year chicka. I am planning a full life as a dirty old man.

OK, first off -- What the [bleep] is a GILF ???

I'm 58. Few women in their 50's I find attractive. I had a woman 40 yrs old tell me I was "too old" for her.

Then I had a 28 yr old RN "BABE," 6' 2" tell me that 40 yr old didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

Jackie wants to ride on my Harley. Jackie is 19.

"Live to ride. Ride to live."

:D :D :D

·
If You See Kay
929 Posts
Howz the Couch?

Spunout said:
Bad move. She will not forget this, and in a few years its going to come back and kick you in the a$$.
Spunout is right, women neither forgive nor forget.

It was nice knowin' ya Paul...

Deek

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Joeslow2 said:
Our current state of society? At no point in the history of humanity has the average age of first time mothers been higher than it is today.
But also at no time has puberty come earlier so it's possible to be a grandparent at 20 if you really put forth the effort bring your child up proper like.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
MILF -- Mother I'd Love to F___
GILF -- Grandmother I'd Love to _____

1 - 20 of 45 Posts