Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I identified a couple Corgis yesterday. Was on the local bike trail (actually MUT which is a new acronym to me - a sign confirmed this) yesterday and there was a couple walking dogs that looked like Chloe and Radar. I asked "are those corgi's"? And they responded "yes". It was cool, was proud of my newly learned corgi ID'ing skillz. Also is Radar a Corgi? I think he is but am not certain. Prior to the lounge I didn't know what a Corgi was. They are cute dogs. Any other Loungers with Corgis? Pics please.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Your close but you do not completely know your Corgis. Corgis do not get "walked". They drag their food providers.
And yes, Radar is a Corgi.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Now for the finer points of Corgi-dom. Pembroke or Cardigan. Look it up Friction, the education never ends....:D

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Y'all are like a corgi cult.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Do you have a corgi in your pocket?

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Radar's secret hand shake. BLAM!
Its not really a secret, Its just that know one has ever survived it to tell! (That could be a new Chuck Norris line)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
You did not answer the question.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Jack Bauer has a corgi, I bet.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
Here's a pic of Linus, my folks Cardigan Corgi. The meat bomb next to him is Walter, an English Bulldog.

Friction_Shifter said:
I identified a couple Corgis yesterday. Was on the local bike trail (actually MUT which is a new acronym to me - a sign confirmed this) yesterday and there was a couple walking dogs that looked like Chloe and Radar. I asked "are those corgi's"? And they responded "yes". It was cool, was proud of my newly learned corgi ID'ing skillz. Also is Radar a Corgi? I think he is but am not certain. Prior to the lounge I didn't know what a Corgi was. They are cute dogs. Any other Loungers with Corgis? Pics please.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Linus is gorgeous....so is Mr Meat Bomb.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.