Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but I'm enjoying the remains of it.

Took doggie upriver to a different area today fer some exercise. Nice views, good workout.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
yeah I know

it is about 73 right now but there's a NW wind blowing
I need a LS tee shirt

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Went skiing on Saturday. It snowed most of the day. Short Chain was going to do her first "expert" bumps, but got cold on the last lift of the day.

Sunday we went for a 17 mile ride - in shorts! It was a good weekend.

Colorado sucks...don't move here.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
that's good riding in that last pic, MB1

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MB1 that's a funny sequence...hotcoldhotcoldhotcold. :)

I really like that third pic, makes me want to jump on that road and go for a ride myself.

G

·
OEH,

I'm going to kill someone if this doesn't stop, soon.

It keeps teasing us with little shots of what spring might be like. Then we get winter back.

Friday was glorious, I planned to go out on Saturday. woke up Saturday to a white out. 6 inches of more snow.

-17*C saturday night.

Sunday was lovely, but never got above -10*C all day.

Today started off nicely, I even heard birds again. But it was _14* when I left the house and now it's clouding over again , and they just said on the radio that it will be snowing by lunchtime.

enough already.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
toomanybikes said:
OEH,

I'm going to kill someone if this doesn't stop, soon.

It keeps teasing us with little shots of what spring might be like. Then we get winter back.

Friday was glorious, I planned to go out on Saturday. woke up Saturday to a white out. 6 inches of more snow.

-17*C saturday night.

Sunday was lovely, but never got above -10*C all day.

Today started off nicely, I even heard birds again. But it was _14* when I left the house and now it's clouding over again , and they just said on the radio that it will be snowing by lunchtime.

enough already.

It's snowing down here now. :) What annoys me is it always seems to snow when I have to work...meaning I usually miss the fresh stuff for snowboarding. If it's going to snow I darn well want to enjoy it in some capacity.

And btw, you still haven't answered my 509 number question. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts