Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
subtleties...good stuff. have to open up the cookies etc etc to get them, tho.

i'm pleased so far, although the emoticons are a little "happy shin/e/y people" over the top for The J's. but i'll surely adjust. etc etc.

good job fellers. keep up the good work. and like that.

etc etc.

somebody cone a pic of gregg. 'trax???

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,401 Posts
I fear change. Whenever something like this happens, I start hearing those voices again and have to wear Depends for a few days. (Depends don't fit very well in cycling bibs)
I don't know what I'd do, if I'd have to change my avitar.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
subtleties...good stuff. have to open up the cookies etc etc to get them, tho.

i'm pleased so far, although the emoticons are a little "happy shin/e/y people" over the top for The J's. but i'll surely adjust. etc etc.

good job fellers. keep up the good work. and like that.

etc etc.

somebody cone a pic of gregg. 'trax???
Conformist!
Got a good pic of Gregg?

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Me likey too. Happy shiney emicons to make the day happy and shiney (barf):rolleyes::eek:Seems to load faster,too, and I'm using it here at work, not even using FF.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
firstrax said:
Conformist!
Got a good pic of Gregg?
nope. no pics of the g-man. check his av and search back for older p'shops. etc.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Not a whole lot of difference......

that I can see.

Where you been?

Len

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Len J said:
that I can see.

Where you been?

Len
mixed some 'scrip pills last week and took a few days' holiday. unintentional. :rolleyes:

been werkin a whole bunch since, catching up, and--even with a doc's note--boss lady ain't happy. in fact, i worked 7:25 to 3:45 today without lunch, went home and started working immediately, with the kiddo velcro'd to my hip, and finished about 20 minutes ago. :rolleyes:

not a good thing.

thanks for asking. how's foz?

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Foz is good.....

mixed meds sounds scary......be careful.

Boss lady be off your back when you catch up?

You doin' OK Otherwise?

Len

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Now that I seem to have gotten everything working right, I like the chages. The new "edit" feature is real nice.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Now that I seem to have gotten everything working right, I like the chages. The new "edit" feature is real nice.
What new edit feature?

Len

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Already have...don't see any difference.

What am I missing?

len

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Confused, I am.

A disturbance in the Force I sense.

You--J's--chosen one were you; balance restore would you. Another there is, though....

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
I've noticed 2 changes

1. When you edit it does it instantly.
2. Now when you are not logged in it only allows you to see the first post of a thread (you have to click to see others responses). Before when you weren't logged in you could see all the responses on one page without having to click. In both cases (before and after) if you are not logged in you can't see pictures. I noticed this by chance as i'm nearly always logged in.

#2 may have to do with settings, I'm not a computer person and never looked into settings. I don't even know if there is such a thing as settings on RBR.

I had a few problems early on editing (it gave me an error message and I didn't think it edited when it really did so I re-edited).

I ain't complaining though GOOD JOB.

ps. but we still can't BUY CHUCK NORRIS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts