Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for nothing.

I had been stressed out and hadn't quite been myself. But everything is perfectly fine with me. My doc said that I'm in perfect health and that I just need to keep doing everything I've been doing. That it's working!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm good. Thanks for everything!

This is from my phone so I'm keeping it short.

Joe

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,158 Posts
You need emotional distance.

(btw- nice job. :thumbsup:-- but did you get the most recent dropping of weight loss checked out? that sounds unhealthy to me (... but what would I know?))

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Skinny healthy Geoh!!!

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
All together now ---- Told ya so.

Glad you are doing good, now go eat something.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Cruzer2424 said:
You need emotional distance.
No. You need sexual healing. Helps to relieve the mind. And it's good for us.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
You could star in one of those internet before-and-after fat tummy ads, like the one appearing on my screen right now. You know, the ones that say "I lost 30 pounds of stomach fat by obeying this 1 rule."

BTW, what is the rule?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
I told you it was nothing.

//and very happy to be right. Awesome.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
I think

I found them

I gots teh drop some

what should I worry about?

Joe, I had a point when I was switching careers, changed locations and I was going on 3 -4 day soul searching fishing trips with little more to eat than bagels, fruit and jerky. Anyhow weight was falling off crazily and I actually got skinny enough where people were getting concerned. (too bad I wasn't a cyclist then) I went to a Doc concerned I'd picked up a parasite in some river water I'd under boiled or had IBS or something, he told me "you're fine, quit worrying and back off on the coffee"

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
See the benefits of H & B?

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,886 Posts
Good news...

Healthier, lighter, no problemos -- good ta hear, Joeh.

Pretty soon you'll be one of those banner ads, you can pretend it was XYZ supplement that did it and make some cash!

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
I think I lost about a pound or so in these past few days due to riding my bike.

But I also gained some prior to that. I'm not sure what I weigh.

Oh wait, post some new pixxors Joe. I'm sure you're lookin even sharper now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Ask me how I lost 14 lbs in 12 days

fixed that for you.... now print it on a ton of business cards with your phone number and leave them all over town.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts