Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You'd thing for $60 they'd maybe laminate the thing. I think it disolved in my cereal this morning while I was getting stuff together. Anyway, I've got a race tomorrow and was able to print off an 'authorization to ride' sheet. This is a legitimate substitute for my license, right? I just don't feel like paying for a one day...

Thanks

·
Squirrel Hunter
3,854 Posts
Junior?

Do you race as a junior?

Here is what I did for my little boy to avoid having him forget his license or lose it. Made a about four color copies of the license (front and back) and then cut the copies so they were exactly the right size with the little rounded corners. Took them to Office Depot and had them laminate the copies as luggage tags. Attached one to the kids cycling gear bag so he always had his license with him. Put one in the pocket of the gear bag so he had one to use when registering for races. Put one on his book bag for school so he could explain why a high school kid would shave his legs. Kept the original in my stash drawer at home in case he loses the other three copies or gets an upgrade and needs the sticker put on.

Kind of reminded me of my days in college making fake ID's. I did not show my teenage boy how to do this, just gave him the laminated copies. They turned out well enough that no one at a race registration table will question them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.