Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lousylegs said:
Just promise you will not drink like a 12 pack of them and then post here.
;)
I make no such promise! But if I drink a 12 pack and post here, I promise to post toe pics.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone remember this drink? Ok, well it's baaaaaaaaaaack! Sort of, anyway. I bought some of Coke's new soda, Vault. Relying only on memory (since I don't have Surge sitting right here to compare), it tastes nearly the same. Vault has more caffeine. The formula varies slightly, but who cares as long as it tastes the same? :)

http://www.vaultkicks.org/about_vault_and_surge.php

This is truly a triumph for soda.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Anyone remember this drink? Ok, well it's baaaaaaaaaaack! Sort of, anyway. I bought some of Coke's new soda, Vault. Relying only on memory (since I don't have Surge sitting right here to compare), it tastes nearly the same. Vault has more caffeine. The formula varies slightly, but who cares as long as it tastes the same? :)

Just promise you will not drink like a 12 pack of them and then post here.
;)

·
Rock the Mullet!
305 Posts
Drink Up!!!

Gig 'em said:
I make no such promise! But if I drink a 12 pack and post here, I promise to post toe pics.

Toe pics!
Post Pics!
Post Toe Pics! ;)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No can do right now. For one, I don't have a 12 pack of Vault. And for two, I'm drinking a good ol' Coca Cola Classic through a straw. Because everyone knows the best way to win a belching contest is to drink through a straw so you get the maximum amount of carbonation.

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
'member this....????????

Gig 'em said:

Jolt !!!!!!!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell yeah! It tasted like ass but we drank it during phys ed, anyway. That and caffeine pills made me feel like a criminal.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Gig 'em said:
No can do right now. For one, I don't have a 12 pack of Vault. And for two, I'm drinking a good ol' Coca Cola Classic through a straw. Because everyone knows the best way to win a belching contest is to drink through a straw so you get the maximum amount of carbonation.
NO, NO, NO - THE BEST WAY IS TO DRINK IT THROUGH YOUR NOSE WITH A STRAW, AND THEN TOAST POE PICS.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
I've been drinking a lot of this new Coke flavor.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MikeBiker said:
I've been drinking a lot of this new Coke flavor.
That's a cruel tease. But if they really made that I'd try it only if they made a regular version instead of diet. Ew.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Hell yeah! It tasted like ass but we drank it during phys ed, anyway. That and caffeine pills made me feel like a criminal.
those mini thins were better fake speed anyway

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bocephus Jones II said:
those mini thins were better fake speed anyway
I took one once. Spencer's started making them in neat little tins. It was enough for me to know I never needed to try real speed. Hell, even one of those jave shake thangs makes me so jittery I can't sit still for an hour.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
I miss Crystal Pepsi, myself. That stuff was good - but all of a sudden, it just disappeared.

I've been drinking that new Monster Energy drink.....WOW...that perks you up...tastes pretty good too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts