Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10.35 here, 4.35 est, 1.35 wst, 22.35 hawaii time (Hi Bill!). Nothing like checking to see who is in the Lounge and finding myself, friction, joe and jp. This must be a record.
Cheers, Wayne

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friction_Shifter said:
I'm here wayne. you keep me sane at 4:43 am....skol to my fan! (that's how it sounds at least)
Thanks for keeping me company friction. Have you always been a night owl? When do you get to sleep? "Skol till min ven" (missing a few letters from the Swedish alphabet, but that's ok). Actually, the word "fan" is a pretty bad swear word :eek:

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
i've always been a night owl but usually not this late. I just learned something that's pretty cool, my last name (min) is used in toasting in swedish. is it more of a polite way to toast, or a "drink m'er f'er"? from what I gathered from my friend Henric Larsson who we used to drink glog? together its more of a PARTY!!!! kind of toast.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glog is a strictly a Christmas drink. You usually mix it in a glass with some raisins crushed almonds. Ok, Peter, time to for you to get some sleep. And I have to work.
Talk to you later.
W

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
wayneanneli said:
10.35 here, 4.35 est, 1.35 wst, 22.35 hawaii time (Hi Bill!). Nothing like checking to see who is in the Lounge and finding myself, friction, joe and jp. This must be a record.
Cheers, Wayne
No DST out here in Hawaii. We are currently 2 hours behind California until DST kicks in and then we are three hours behind. I had been in bed for two hours when you posted. Still recovering from the SD trip.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
bigbill said:
No DST out here in Hawaii. We are currently 2 hours behind California until DST kicks in and then we are three hours behind. I had been in bed for two hours when you posted. Still recovering from the SD trip.
i love the smell of bigbill in the morning.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haiku d'etat said:
i love the smell of bigbill in the morning.
Good morning J,
The smell of big bigbill? I don't think I even want to go there.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good evening Bill,
When does DST happen in Hawaii?

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
Good evening, Wayne. There is no DST in Hawaii. The Hawaiians do not change their clocks. Hawaii is now 2 hrs. behind Pac Time. When we here on the west coast move our clocks one hour forward in April, Hawaii will be 3 hours behind us. :)

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
it's about that time again. 3:29 a.m. e.s.t. what up all 12 loungers? I saw my fewest ever last night. got down to 4 loungers (3 listed, 1 visitor). One of the listed said they went to bed over an hour before that.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Friction_Shifter said:
it's about that time again. 3:29 a.m. e.s.t. what up all 12 loungers? I saw my fewest ever last night. got down to 4 loungers (3 listed, 1 visitor). One of the listed said they went to bed over an hour before that.
Hey friction,
That's ok, we'll keep the candles burning all night for the others. A beautiful day here, sunny, blue skies, no wind and minus 8C.
Cheers, Wayne

·
The Original and The Best
1,294 Posts
Bedtime @ 2:18 AM PST

wayneanneli said:
Hey friction,
That's ok, we'll keep the candles burning all night for the others. A beautiful day here, sunny, blue skies, no wind and minus 8C.
Cheers, Wayne
Hello (and Good Bye) Wayne!

Today we had all kinds of weather. Sun, blue skies, clouds, rain, sleet, heavy rain, clear skies, heavy clouds, drizzle, lightning, thunder, cloudy, pouring rain, hail, clouds, lightning, thunder, rain, clouds, and clear skies.

Right now it is 44F, dark skies, drizzle. It is 2:18 AM PST here in Cali and I am off to sleepy land.

Have a good day/night/one everybody!
~Eddy :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts