Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool as cycling photos go.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Photoshop!

A) The guy "winning" is 'shopped into the original pic.

B) The guy with his hand up in the back is the leadout for the guy on the far right (same Outspokin' jersey).

C)The second row of guys are (l to r) Perry McLeod, Tom Sunday and Langston Powell. This is from a Master's race as all of the 3 guys mentioned are over 40. The guy "winning" sure doesn't look 40...and he's way bigger than other guys. I know he's in the foreground, but damn...

Good 'chop though...

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
merckx56 said:
Photoshop!

B) The guy with his hand up in the back is the leadout for the guy on the far right (same Outspokin' jersey).

C)The second row of guys are (l to r) Perry McLeod, Tom Sunday and Langston Powell. This is from a Master's race as all of the 3 guys mentioned are over 40. The guy "winning" sure doesn't look 40...and he's way bigger than other guys. I know he's in the foreground, but damn...

Good 'chop though...
You might be right but the photo had this caption

Reece sprinting for the win in the rain at the BMW test track Spartanburg-

So it kind of sounds like it was an actual race. I got it from the photo contest over at velonews. I made it my desktop wallpaper and it looks really *****in all blown up. I thought the colors may have been augmented somehow but whatever it turned out coolio.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I can't remember where I saw it, but someone posted a pic similar to this where they did a quite credible job of photoshoping their mug on the head of every visible rider!

·
Just one more switchback
237 Posts
Reece isn't over 40

He isn't over 40 and this race is not from this year. It might have been from last year or before. It didn't rain at BMW this year and he isn't racing this year, he is taking care of his kid and riding his motorcycle. I don't think the guy raising his hand is on Reece's team, it doesn't look like a Les Amis jersey at least.

·
Registered
616 Posts
The three dudes mentioned above have all been 40 for a WHILE. It might be a Cat3 race, but Perry McLeod has been a 2 for a long time. The guy raising his arm is an Outspokin' rider.

·
The view is the reward
417 Posts
merckx56 said:
Photoshop!

No... not unless someone spent a lot of time getting the reflections and transparent sections under his arms and thorough his wheels just right.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
really cool. almost looks like a painting.
a mediocre painting :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts