Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The sun was up, it was a little cooler, but more humid, and my legs felt GOOD.

So I took out the Dancelli, Columbus MAX tubed and about 14 pounds for frame and fork ( well, not really ..............)

POURING right now, I hope to get out to the lake in the morning, we'll see.

Not looking forward to heading home.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this the "new" Thursday ride going from the area up I17? or is this one of the longstanding Thursday rides?

Although I live in BC, we have a place in FH and I have been riding out of here for the last two weeks - or going up to Carefree/Cave Creek and riding with B21.

If the weather cooperates tomorrow I'm heading out to Saguaro Lake.

empty_set said:
p.s.
We like Thursdays, too!

YuriB and the elusive YetiSurly

·
Shrewdest Unit Mover
1,484 Posts
toomanybikes said:
Is this the "new" Thursday ride going from the area up I17? or is this one of the longstanding Thursday rides?

Although I live in BC, we have a place in FH and I have been riding out of here for the last two weeks - or going up to Carefree/Cave Creek and riding with B21.

If the weather cooperates tomorrow I'm heading out to Saguaro Lake.
We are meeting up at Granada Park at 5am on road and/or fixie bikes. There will be trail of some sort, somewhere. Probably heading out to McDowells, etc or as Yuri put it:

bring a freewheel.
granada park 5am. head east, ftn hills, rio verde, many mile hill, snottsdale reach 11, home

Home is central PHX to a couple of us. Should be a good time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see where you are starting from - what is the route to FH?

I will have to join you guys on the next trip down - if I am allowed. We are, sadly, leaving Sunday morning to go back to work ( :mad2: ), one of our forumites ( zMudshark), lives not too far from you guys ( around T/bird and 42nd), bring your fast bikes if you ride with him though.

From you guys to FH / up may mile hill and back ? Route???

empty_set said:
We are meeting up at Granada Park at 5am on road and/or fixie bikes. There will be trail of some sort, somewhere. Probably heading out to McDowells, etc or as Yuri put it:

bring a freewheel.
granada park 5am. head east, ftn hills, rio verde, many mile hill, snottsdale reach 11, home

Home is central PHX to a couple of us. Should be a good time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.