Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Football, terribly. I'm having fun with biking and such, but fall is such great time of year....Deer Hunting and Football.....SIGH......Miss em.....:(

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
FOOD!

I'm about ready to lick the spacebar on my laptop cause I think I may have dripped some yogurt on it the other day. This low-cal sh*t is TRYING MY F***ING PATIENCE.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
KenB said:
FOOD!

I'm about ready to lick the spacebar on my laptop cause I think I may have dripped some yogurt on it the other day. This low-cal sh*t is TRYING MY F***ING PATIENCE.
Lick it! Nobody's watching!

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
For president!
7,802 Posts
KenB said:
FOOD!

Something about licking 'yogurt' stains off the keyboard made me think of J's, a bottle of olive oil, and some free time. NTTAWT.

Ken, don't do it!

Silas

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Silas is a smart man.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
SilasCL said:
Something about licking 'yogurt' stains off the keyboard made me think of J's, a bottle of olive oil, and some free time. NTTAWT.

Ken, don't do it!

Silas

To make it worse, I'm watching the Food Network. Rachael Ray is on. B*tch just ordered ribs and brisket.

I hate myself. That has to be it.

Thanks Phys! Let's just bring on football season.... the season of boatloads of nachos and dip, chilli, cheese, beer (f**king beer, I'd KILL for one right now), chips and chilli.......

Where's Wayne?! I need him to talk about creamed fish dishes or some sh*t like that to set me right.

Now that b*tch is gettin' hammered and square dancin' with some Chris Elliot lookin' goober. Yeah, there'll be yogurt on her spacebar tonight.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I'll probably be the odd man out on this, but I'm not really much of a football fan at all. I used to be a huge Chiefs fan, back in the later years of Shotty, when I was in high school. When I got into college and started playing rugby... well. It made me lose a lot of respect for football players ;)

joe

·
Off the back
326 Posts
Sad, I watched the schedule release show on NFL network

Really, In my mind I'm still watching the Super Bowl XL post-game show. All excited about college spring practice like you can have some premonition by reading about the blue / gold game.

Damn, is it August yet?

·
Opus was just napping
21,283 Posts
KenB said:
To make it worse, I'm watching the Food Network. Rachael Ray is on. B*tch just ordered ribs and brisket.

I hate myself. That has to be it.

Thanks Phys! Let's just bring on football season.... the season of boatloads of nachos and dip, chilli, cheese, beer (f**king beer, I'd KILL for one right now), chips and chilli.......

Where's Wayne?! I need him to talk about creamed fish dishes or some sh*t like that to set me right.

Now that b*tch is gettin' hammered and square dancin' with some Chris Elliot lookin' goober. Yeah, there'll be yogurt on her spacebar tonight.
Apu: Mr. Simpson, you're licking blood and Vapo-Rub.
Homer: Part of me knew that.

·
Opus was just napping
21,283 Posts
HokieRider said:
Draft day is the end of April....thats the best we've got for quite a while now.
As a Lions fan...I take offense with the best we got crack. It is after all the Super Bowl all of us Lion's fans look forward to every year!!! It is our playoffs!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts